X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was up until 5 last night playing drunk monopoly. You take a shot each time you land on someone else's property.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
      I was up until 5 last night playing drunk monopoly. You take a shot each time you land on someone else's property.
      what are you 12?

back from gym
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• LOL did an oilchange on the slutbag 240. lowered the car went to put oil in and remembered i didnt change the filter. close call.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
          LOL did an oilchange on the slutbag 240. lowered the car went to put oil in and remembered i didnt change the filter. close call.
          my friend changed his oil and forgot to put the drain plug back in. he wins

LOL

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• When I worked at Honda a lube tech put 13 quarts in a civic. Realized what he did, started it and tried to rev it to burn off the extra oil.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              When I worked at Honda a lube tech put 13 quarts in a civic. Realized what he did, started it and tried to rev it to burn off the extra oil.
              hahahahah oil milkshake

the last 2 times I changed my oil my pan cracked within like 500 miles. And filled it up 1 time in between to drive it to the shop while it was leaking oil to fix the pan. fucking gay

IG: @_olliee

Comment

When I worked at Honda a lube tech put 13 quarts in a civic. Realized what he did, started it and tried to rev it to burn off the extra oil.
                its a honda, Thats a safe thing to do since it'll just burn the proper amount by the next time he needs gas jk

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                  hahahahah oil milkshake

the last 2 times I changed my oil my pan cracked within like 500 miles. And filled it up 1 time in between to drive it to the shop while it was leaking oil to fix the pan. fucking gay
                  i accidently started jacking my car up today by the pan, then realized it was on the pan and not the crossmember behind it.

Comment

• My friend drained transmission and added 4qt of oil into engine.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                      My friend drained transmission and added 4qt of oil into engine.
                      I actually know a few people that have done that LOL

Comment

I actually know a few people that have done that LOL

I thought he was the only idiot like that. lol
                        He managed to drive it for 30 miles on highway until BOTH blew up. And to make it even funnier, he bought that car to flip.
                        It was Audi 80.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• I am so fucking hot right now.

Heat Index is 106 in Plainfield atm.

Not as bad as Doha, though: Heat Index of 103....at midnight.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                          www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                          I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Andgepants, you're always hot
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Ohai Dan!
                              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                              Drama you are like god
                              Originally posted by SwearBear
                              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

how the fuck do you even do that?
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X