X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am yo. Were in front of the house away from the party, gettin some of that alone time.

I also like how, when justin bieber comes on everyone dips for that 1 song

and i got some digits already

and I just saw a dude crawl in his s13 hatch with another chick...thats not gonna be comfortable
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
      Oh yea Oxer I agree with you there you Aussie Fuck! had some new castles tonight, thats right beer made by the same Limeys that encarserated your bitch ass
      I hope we can enjoy a few brews when I come over...
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• let me see that tootsie-roll!!!

this song just got me some mad booty yo

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post

and I just saw a dude crawl in his s13 hatch with another chick...thats not gonna be comfortable
          Thats why I'm trying to get me someting big, like an A8

Comment

• that's gonna be your next investment? that'd be nice. Got a slammed ride while you slammin' yo girl while be comfortable.

I got my 97 expidition across the street so im good :P

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I go to my girlfriend's apartment.
              Because she lives alone.

So I, you know, don't have to fuck in a car.
              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• I could fuck in my backyard cause i got a comfortable swing that turns into kind of like a bed, but them damn chinese people that live behind us are nosey as hell. They have a mkIII supra that sits there all day with a popped-tire.

I can also fuck in my room cause my parents are at work all day till about 5pm

Drama you are like god

Comment

• drama pimps the hoes.
                  Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• you got that right. I got me some college booty tonight and some digits from a HS chick

Drama you are like god

Comment

• 20 second gem that a friend shared with me.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

It's weird at first but youll lol

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                      yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                        I go to my girlfriend's apartment.
                        Because she lives alone.

So I, you know, don't have to fuck in a car.
                        Oh I could that too, or my apartment, but its nice to know you have a big back seat just incase

Comment

• ever since i could remember i've been poppin my collaaa

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                            Oh I could that too, or my apartment, but its nice to know you have a big back seat just incase
                            "Spontaneous moments"?
                            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• I woke up to the show "In Living Color". I have seen this show in about 3 years

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Waterfest sucked major.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X