This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    When it comes to all things internet Jason is there to the rescue, I still have no idea how he does it. And Alex, you are a S-Chassis savant.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Fuck yeah! It's finally raining!
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Sudden urge to go to tailored...

Comment

• Fuck this not being able to sleep bullshit

Comment

• Dammit SW, why cant you have a larger file size for avatars

Drama you are like god
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• crop size might help drama

and hai
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• It looks too small. I tried 150x150 and it was bigger than 19.5kb. It's a gif so...

Drama you are like god

Comment

• rage?

lol

Comment

• RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

idk, I got my friends' mom's number though. lol

Drama you are like god

Comment

• woops. broke the page lol.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• euhm friends mom's number?

milf?

Comment

• I dunno lol ¯\(°_o)/¯

Drama you are like god

Comment

• next page.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Next page.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• next page.

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X