X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you can't spit a rhyme, don't do the crime.
    Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
    Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
    Originally posted by Kielan
    Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      why is rolling before wheels a crime?
      it really depends on the car/type of fenders imo but typically it's a bad idea.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
        it really depends on the car/type of fenders imo but typically it's a bad idea.
        i can see it going wrong but with some common sense i cant see it going bad either.

do you happen to have 10mm spacers you arent using?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

i can see it going wrong but with some common sense i cant see it going bad either.

do you happen to have 10mm spacers you arent using?
          Yeah with common sense it should be fine but a lot of fenders end up getting pushed out when you roll them and it's not something you can really tell is happening. Idk I just like to roll a little at a time and keep checking the fitment as you go. Ive seen way too many fenders get fucked because people get roll happy before they get their wheels

Yeah I think I have some somewhere. I think one of the hubcentric rings broke off though and id have to hunt down all the extended bolts lol. Ill txt you when I get home and look

Comment

• so ollie when u leaving for wedding?
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
              Yeah with common sense it should be fine but a lot of fenders end up getting pushed out when you roll them and it's not something you can really tell is happening. Idk I just like to roll a little at a time and keep checking the fitment as you go. Ive seen way too many fenders get fucked because people get roll happy before they get their wheels

Yeah I think I have some somewhere. I think one of the hubcentric rings broke off though and id have to hunt down all the extended bolts lol. Ill txt you when I get home and look
              you the man, lmk ill send you some cash to overnight em

Comment

• i'm out, spent enough time at work for today lol
                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                  so ollie when u leaving for wedding?
                  well my mom decided it'd cost too much for my brother and I to go and she's just going by herself, plus I work a lot and my bro is starting medical school. I was really looking forward to it too We used to go to belgium every year so eventually Ill def be making my way over there to see family. just way too much going on right now and too little funds

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                  you the man, lmk ill send you some cash to overnight em
                  no doubt. I got 10s on my car right now but I know I got another set somewherez

Comment

• bossman's not here today, motivation at all time low.
                    tumblr
                    myata

Comment

• It was a very minor roll, not like we rolled the lips flat or anything, just enough so that they would clear a bit, I would cut the fender lips before I rolled them flat.

And its not the first time we have rolled fenders either...
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I know I was just saying. Like if you wanted charlie's fitment on his old e46 you would def want to have the wheels and spacers before rolling IMO. but with a mild roll it doesnt matter I just like to do everything at once

Im still debating if I want to chop or roll the fenders on the Q

Comment

• I'm going to cut them eventually, but we didn't have the time last night, worst comes to worst we cut them tomorrow morning before we leave.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            I would cut the fender lips before I rolled them flat.
                            i dont know why people do this. its 100% unnecessary

Comment

Cut the fender lips? Because its a fuckload easier to do that, than get a perfect roll.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X