This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• might as well roll boso style if hes going lower
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I love chips and salsa, so so much

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
        I love chips and salsa, so so much
        thank you...

have you ever had this:

with this:

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• No, I'm not from mexico

Comment

• neither am i. Shit is good.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• El Paso = Mexico, I've been there bro I know

Comment

• noooo. Mexico = Mexico. We just have illegal immigrants that I want to shoot so bad.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• im in a little tif. macco is having a summer sale. $279 to paint the exterior of the car. yes i know macco paint doesnt last long at all, but do you think i could get at least 2k for my car after its painted? its an '86 325e, 5 speed, no cracked dash, interior is a 7/10 (rips in driver seat and one small rip in the rear seat.) i didnt want to make a thread...

Comment

• Just be warned that not only is the paint crappy but so is the quality of the job. Lots of overspray, drips sometimes. The one near us I hear isn't bad spray quality though so you may get lucky. Just do all your own prep work.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                      I'd tell them that they have to buy a new one, its not your fault they fucked it up
                      my friend was doing them and the machine broke he never seen it happen the thing that pulls it around the rim gave out and when it was spinning and slide on the sidewall and put a small hole sorry kielan he didnt know this would happen
                      Originally posted by TheNeek
                      BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• I feel like I'm simply living the life right now. Met someone new recently, and things with her are going great. It's been a while since I've been excited about a new relationship. Just thought I'd share.

Comment

• Glad you shared that with us dude! Good on you!

Hey guys, cant sleep haha
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• That sucks, so I think I may have found a place that sells the same tire, so hopefully I can get that tomorrow, and get that mounted so I have 4 of the same tires.

My Dad seems to think its dangerous to have 1 tire out of 3 be different even if they all have good tread, similiar aspect rations, and are the same width. Anyone have any input on that?
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• they may all have different grip but thats it. It doesn't really matter, really?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• If the dimensions are the same then it will be fine... I doubt you're gonna drive it like a race car...
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X