• Show
Clear All

• www.thebest404pageever.com just keep refreshing

the best one I've seen
    -George
    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post
      Im getting another e30 this time a 325i (with plastic bumpers and better paint) and racelands dont make coilovers for E30s. Sadface.jpg

And im not really into volkswagens like that, sorwie dude.
      noice. Can't wait to see it.

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
      looks like the dude's dougie-ing
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
        so that buyer fell through?
        I'm dealing with vwvortex shit heads, I have zero faith in any offer I get

Comment

• and Drama, you can't talk shit about Boston, I know you have Mexican catels and shit, but we got Whitey, My grama grew up in Southie, and that dude Kevin Weeks, I've seen him so many times, hes said a few things to me, the dude has killed so many people

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Basically the movie The Departed is based about Whitey Bulger, except hes not dead, mother fuckers still on the run
          Last edited by Gator; 07-16-2010, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• this ones better

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• thats crazy. That one movie "public enemies" based off john dillenger...One of my good friends grew up with there family and is still best friends with the dillenger family today. He actually got to meet johnny depp. they invited them to dinner with him but then he had to cancel cause they called him for another movie. But they all went to the movie premiere and hung out for a while. My friends close enough with the dillenger family, that his bestfriends dad gives him money.

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• ok, you friend knows the family of a long dead dude, My ganmah grew up in southie, like with Whitey

Comment

• yup. they're pretty rich. Also gave the birth name of his bestfriend.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I'm so list in this discussion. I'm at the game right now apparently one of my tires got fucked when they were putting them on so now I have to buy a new one. Ughhhh shut sucks.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• nice. I was just telling my dad you were at the game cause hes watching it on tv right now.. You dont got a pic of yo ride? maybe some teasers to my phone? no homo cause I know someone will same something

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                        I'm so list in this discussion. I'm at the game right now apparently one of my tires got fucked when they were putting them on so now I have to buy a new one. Ughhhh shut sucks.
                        I'd tell them that they have to buy a new one, its not your fault they fucked it up

Comment

• So, i'm supposed to be up in 2 hours and i'm not sleepy...

I'll be cruising for a "car show" 40 miles from here... at 6 friggin AM. Just so you guys can see how big it is, at midnight, there were already 70 cars waiting to enter there... and the doors only open at 8 AM

PS: Last year i believe they had circa 2500 cars... or something around that
                          Last edited by Sun_Tze; 07-16-2010, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• 40miles isnt that bad

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              40miles isnt that bad
                              The distance isn't the worse bit... the waiting to get in will be the worse... after we set up the tents we will most likely catch some sleep

Comment

• and hes going lower.... wtf! too low for my taste. thats right i said that.

Comment

Working...
                                X