X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
    what do you know about VWs Kielan?! you have an integra
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Drama hows your Xbox?
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Being fucking gay right now. Why, you keep seeing my name pop up online? lol

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          Being fucking gay right now. Why, you keep seeing my name pop up online? lol
          nah, Ive been on once in the past 2 weeks, only to build a car in forza and test it. I just remember hearing you dropped your box with a game in it and was wondering if it got foooked.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• oh naaah. That was Gator haha. My box doesnt read discs most of the time now :/

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Whatever makes you sleep at night...

Fucking VW scene kids are still making me laugh.
              didn't you drive an integra and now drive an e46? those "scenes" make me laugh.

not that i think vw kids are cool or anything, jussayin.

Comment

• hai

and lol françois, good start of my workweek
                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• where the fuck is malinwa?

Comment

• belgium?

Comment

• sounds asian.

Comment

• it's the nickname of a football club (KV Mechelen; used to be RFC Malinois in 1904 which has become Malinwa)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swhflwk_AEo"]YouTube - ‪We're Malinwa‬‏[/ame]

and yup

belgium

Comment

• you mean soccer.

Comment

• lmao

Comment

• u call that soccer yes, but it is called football here in the old world

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                                u call that soccer yes, but it is called football here in the irrelevant world
                                fixed.
                                jk, i don't really care. soccer is terrible to watch. i tried liking it during the world cup and just couldn't do it. i think it's mostly because i feel like i'm watching a bunch of small european vlade divacs run around a field seemingly forever because their time keeping method is fucking retarded.

Comment

Working...
                                X