• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
    I love tits!
    +1
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

I love tits!
      lol dude i dont care how many i see. im still fucking obsessed. i could NEVER get bored of tits.
      cars and stuff

Comment

• i think i found some wheels for the S13, Just got to find the 2 fronts. found these in a buddys grandpa's garage. 16x10 ET unknown Compomotive CX's,. They were on his Dads Old Merc in the 80's.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Those are fucking sick.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Holy...get those wheels restored ASAP!

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• yeah i know, Awesome garage find. I searched everywhere on them for specs but nothing besides that they're M-B bolt pattern and are 16x10

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                i think i found some wheels for the S13, Just got to find the 2 fronts. found these in a buddys grandpa's garage. 16x10 ET unknown Compomotive CX's,. They were on his Dads Old Merc in the 80's.
                [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/benz88/randoms/IMG-20110711-00025.jpg[/IM G]
                [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/benz88/randoms/IMG-20110711-00024.jpg[/IM G]
                Give me those
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Those are fucking junk.
                  cars and stuff

Comment

Those are fucking sick.
                    I didnt want to post this in his thread.
                    His fucking underbody and jacking points been overspraed. Rear quarters are jacked up from trying to pull them. Front fenders are WAY overpulled, he called CCW in may of 2010 and told them "I want exact same spec wheels as Pavel got", He is not as low as me in the front when fully aired out than I am on coils, my rear will be seating the way his does aired out.
                    You dont know shit about what it takes to get E39 as low as mine. 1" higher than my car, sure, no problem. But that 1" does make BIG fucking difference.

His car is really cool. But I h@te when people comparing my car to his. Its like comparing apples to oranges.

Now why dont you let me know how his car is in better condition than mine? I know my skirt is fucked, anything else, genius?
                    Last edited by PavelK313; 07-11-2011, 11:08 PM.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• I've got my friend going through the garage right meow looking for 2more

Comment

I didnt want to post this in his thread.
                        His fucking underbody and jacking points been overspraed. Rear quarters are jacked up from trying to pull them. Front fenders are WAY overpulled, he called CCW in may of 2010 and told them "I want exact same spec wheels as Pavel got", He is not as low as me in the front when fully aired out than I am on coils, my rear will be seating the way his does aired out.
                        You dont know shit about what it takes to get E39 as low as mine. 1" higher than my car, sure, no problem. But that 1" does make BIG fucking difference.

His car is really cool. But I h@te when people comparing my car to his. Its like comparing apples to oranges.

Now why dont you let me know how his car is in better condition than mine? I know my skirt is fucked, anything else, genius?
                        Cool story over pulled fenders and over spray are still a fuckton easier to fix than a fucked skirt. Not to mention the fact that IDGAF about how low you are static, or how hard it was for you to get there, guess what, other people on this site drive cars that are lower than yours, everyday, and don't go around thinking that they are hot shit because of it. Your attitude is what ruins your car for me, because everytime I see it, I think "Damn his car looks good, too bad he's a fucking tool and thinks he's better than everyone else."

Arrogance doesn't make your car any better. But it sure as hell can make it worse.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Settle down guys.

Comment

Cool story over pulled fenders and over spray are still a fuckton easier to fix than a fucked skirt. Not to mention the fact that IDGAF about how low you are static, or how hard it was for you to get there, guess what, other people on this site drive cars that are lower than yours, everyday, and don't go around thinking that they are hot shit because of it. Your attitude is what ruins your car for me, because everytime I see it, I think "Damn his car looks good, too bad he's a fucking tool and thinks he's better than everyone else."

Arrogance doesn't make your car any better. But it sure as hell can make it worse.
                            I dont go around saying that i have lowest car ever. But I will say it any day and twice on sunday that my car is lowest static E39 in the WORLD!!!

My car is 4x4 status when compared to some of my friends cars. lol

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Whatever makes you sleep at night...

Fucking VW scene kids are still making me laugh.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• what do you know about VWs Kielan?! you have an integra
                                Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Working...
                                X