X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I just farted... Almost shat... And by god does it smell....
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• wtf is wrong with you today
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Its 6:20am, Saturday morning....

Im fucking tired, and really want to get out of here.....

Comment

• and this is how you choose to entertain yourself?
            Last edited by Drama; 07-16-2010, 03:24 PM.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Thats pretty much exactly what I do!.... Im off, Gotta clean some shit before the staff get here... No, not shit litteraly...

36 minutes till Im free! untill next week... Might catch you guys then!

Comment

• peace

Drama you are like god

Comment

• redsox fan checkin in...

Comment

• it's mad easy to pass the motorcycle permit test. fuckin 99% and I last looked at the manual over a year ago.

now the hard part is actually getting a bike haha
                    -George
                    flickr

Comment

• I have enough money for legit coilovers right now. But its gonna go towards my next car : /

Comment

• I **** to say it, but I'll probably buy Racelands for my next coilovers. I don't track my car, nor really drive her too hard so I don't really need race-quality.

Plus for $260 for a full set brand new, that's one metric fuck-ton of a deal. Half the price of the blown DDM coilovers I bought
                        -George
                        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post
                          I have enough money for legit coilovers right now. But its gonna go towards my next car : /
                          what car is that?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post
                            I have enough money for legit coilovers right now. But its gonna go towards my next car : /
                            you should buy a mk3 jetta, I know of one for sale

Comment

• so that buyer fell through?
                              -George
                              flickr

Comment

• Im getting another e30 this time a 325i (with plastic bumpers and better paint) and racelands dont make coilovers for E30s. Sadface.jpg

And im not really into volkswagens like that, sorwie dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X