This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
    here we go lol, I haven't decided yet, but I know I need it to be something business-related. I'm planning on law school and corporate law, therefore having a business degree and a law degree will make me much more valuable that someone who had a poly sci degree then a law degree to a company who is looking for a corporate lawyer.
    Fuck that.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
      Fuck that.
      lol why
      1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
      2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
        lolol until my friends get out of college i will feel more successful. then they start making 6 figures and shit
        lol, the military is what has really set me apart
        You should be using your Post 9/11 GI bill or transfer to your wife (if you trust her 100% to never leave you) or save for if and when you get out.
        What is your AFSC and did you get your degree from the CCAF yet?

Originally posted by kevinc View Post
        here we go lol, I haven't decided yet, but I know I need it to be something business-related. I'm planning on law school and corporate law, therefore having a business degree and a law degree will make me much more valuable that someone who had a poly sci degree then a law degree to a company who is looking for a corporate lawyer.
        either one of those is good, both will be awesome
        just make sure you go the distance and finish
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

lol why
          That's what I thought I wanted to do, until I went to school for it. It all sounds fun, but writing and reading law gets old.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            You should be using your Post 9/11 GI bill or transfer to your wife (if you trust her 100% to never leave you) or save for if and when you get out.

either one of those is good, both will be awesome
            just make sure you go the distance and finish
            Yeah, awesome is what I'm going for. I don't really have a choice after being raised the way I was. If I was asian I'd fit that stereotype my parents are nazis. I do everything I can to be successful.
            flickr

Comment

im still in so i will prolly finish all my schooling before i get out of the military. ill give my wife or kids the GI bill

3D152 (formerly 3C2) and no
              Originally posted by M.Burroughs
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

im still in so i will prolly finish all my schooling before i get out of the military. ill give my wife or kids the GI bill

3D152 (formerly 3C2) and no
                dude its like 4-5 classes and you can CLEP test them all
                just get them out of the way, it will look good when you want to get promoted

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                  That's what I thought I wanted to do, until I went to school for it. It all sounds fun, but writing and reading law gets old.
                  Well I know I want to continue modding cars constantly (doesn't have to be as nice a car as the 1 series, I don't deserve that hunk of metal) and support a family, I want to make sure I have enough to live okay. Its not about being rich or having a big house or anything, I just don't want to be dead ass broke.
                  flickr

Comment

• results dont come out until august ughhhhhhhhhhhh. waiting for forever to see if i made staff
                    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

where the hell did that come from?
                      Backtracking like a mofo.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

results dont come out until august ughhhhhhhhhhhh. waiting for forever to see if i made staff
                        I have to wait till I get my 3 lvl training done for my new afsc to put on staff

Comment

I have to wait till I get my 3 lvl training done for my new afsc to put on staff
                          what did you cross train into? what was your old one? guard IIRC?

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                            Backtracking like a mofo.
                            all the way back to page 1 yo lol
                            flickr

Comment

what did you cross train into? what was your old one? guard IIRC?
                              3d1x1 CST, forgot the old one but I was a crew chief, reserves almost the same thing

Comment

3d1x1 CST, forgot the old one but I was a crew chief, reserves almost the same thing
                                o0o that sounds farmiliar, im remembering. my supervisor is a knowledge operator. he hates it cause he likes to fix computers and shit. the merge has fucked a lot of ppl.

Comment

Working...
                                X