X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• truck drivers are nuts. i was in the middle of an intersection waiting for an opening to turn and i swear, the truck was 2 inches from destorying me in my car. and id prolly obliterated cause i was in the kei car
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Shit lol kei cars. It'd probably be weird for me to drive one of those.
      1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
      2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
      flickr

Comment

• you got a tiny ass BMW, cant be that much different. except the whole, 60hp thing
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
          you got a tiny ass BMW, cant be that much different. except the whole, 60hp thing
          tiny ass? I parked mine next to an E39 M5 and it wasn't much smaller, if really at all. It's bigger than you might think lol
          flickr

Comment

• God damn, figured out accidentally I can get my car to step out easily in the dry, roundabouts must be taken less spiritedly from now on I guess.

I still shit myself whenever accidental oversteer happens....

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
              tiny ass? I parked mine next to an E39 M5 and it wasn't much smaller, if really at all. It's bigger than you might think lol
              a lot of things are tiny compaired to my van thought

Originally posted by Alexander View Post
              God damn, figured out accidentally I can get my car to step out easily in the dry, roundabouts must be taken less spiritedly from now on I guess.

I still shit myself whenever accidental oversteer happens....
              fuck it, drift all over the place

Comment

• touche
                flickr

Comment

• Lol, if it's raining i purposely kick it out exiting the round-abouts, just a little though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                    Lol, if it's raining i purposely kick it out exiting the round-abouts, just a little though.
                    I used to do that all the time when I first got my car lol
                    flickr

Comment

• Sup doods

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I used to do that all the time when I first got my car lol
                        I've been doing it less and less recently...

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                        Sup doods
                        Evening Andrew.

Comment

• lol every have one of those moments when you realize you are the most successful out of all your friends?
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• lol nope cause im not
                            flickr

Comment

• heller.

anyone seen madeas big happy family?

Comment

lol nope cause im not
                                that

Comment

Working...
                                X