• Show
Clear All

• nice. this is the new fad btw. you might as well just toss the front coils

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• LOL what the eff?
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Haha didn't have time for the front yet?

Comment

• I hope that's the case. Ollie you best be going to IA.

I'm going to have ACTUAL STANCE for the event.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Found my old polaroid. Just need film.
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• The fronts have to be welded and I didnt want to rush it last night because the sway bar tabs on the sleeves have to be angled just right.

My tires wouldn't make it to IA. I'm going to drift faction then some meet with andrew or some shit idk

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                The fronts have to be welded and I didnt want to rush it last night because the sway bar tabs on the sleeves have to be angled just right.

My tires wouldn't make it to IA. I'm going to drift faction then some meet with andrew or some shit idk
                Andrew is lame, mob down to IA with Charlie and I, I got room for 2 more people. you and Andrew can both come.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Coils arrive Wednesday, going to get tires on Sunday. Nothing like cutting it close to IA.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                    Happy birthday Hat!
                    Thanks dude, I'm now legally old enough to import an 180sx....

Once I get the 4.5K for one

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Andrew is lame, mob down to IA with Charlie and I, I got room for 2 more people. you and Andrew can both come.
                      well shit if I dont have to drive Im game. When are you leaving though?

Comment

• I got work, can't go to the south, I think I'm going to go hang with Aaron Ok at the waterfest chilis GTG friday night

Comment

• Got $32 in coins so far. Lulz

Drama you are like god
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                            well shit if I dont have to drive Im game. When are you leaving though?
                            We were going to leave Thursday... Not sure how that works with you.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• There was a Neon lowered on BBS CH's parked outside my house. Looked to see who was driving and it was some cutie with three other cute chicks.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Did you get their numbers? If not, no care.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X