X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there are some hard pugs where i live tho
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Loughborough Uni. I tried it 3 years ago and quit after a term, so time to go back and get a decent job I think. Company cars and that don't usually come without a degree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
        Loughborough Uni. I tried it 3 years ago and quit after a term, so time to go back and get a decent job I think. Company cars and that don't usually come without a degree.
        True dat, it seems like the only way you can run a proper low car is if you have a fleet car these days. I'm going to Uni again in Dublin, I did my crazy 5 nights out a week thing in Dundee so, grown up (slightly) now. Once I get full time work again I plan something sweet.
        Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
        Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
        Originally posted by Kielan
        Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• I just can't wait to have my own new car, even if it is just a lease or something. Specing up your own new car is just awesome.

What you going to study?

Comment

• Music Technology & Production, I've done sound engineering and shit like that since I was 15, just want to get into studio work or work for movies, because fuck staying working in an office at 22, I want to at least try get my dream job.
            what you studying?

Comment

• thanks
              shes 21, and im 22. so no perv going on.

but i need to go to sleep. working 12hour shifts, trying to work all the summer break. if i can keep it up, then there might be a new car in my life. *happy face*
              -Instagram@jdjurhuus
              Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• Awesome man, good luck with it.

I'm going to study Manufacturing Engineering. Hoping to end up in the car industry somewhere, Lboro seem to have great connections with all the local F1 teams and that.

How'd you become a hero then Zic?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                  Awesome man, good luck with it.

I'm going to study Manufacturing Engineering. Hoping to end up in the car industry somewhere, Lboro seem to have great connections with all the local F1 teams and that.

How'd you become a hero then Zic?

Sweet, I wanted to do Motorsport engineering in Brunel Uni but my maths is shitty, suppose I was dreaming because I love cars
                  Very sweet if you get anyway involved in motorsport.

Comment

• I'm having to take a foundation year because my Maths A Level wasn't great. Got A* in it at GCSE so must be kinda good at it I hope, I really wanted to do Automotive Engineering but my a level maths let me down, my friends just graduated from that course and has got his job at Bentley secured for October with a new Audi A5. Prick.

Comment

• im an apprentice mechanic

Comment

• Players show is a defo thumbs up from me. Went what 4 years ago when is one of the first, was really brill and chilled out. Very similar to DC with being on an air field but the whole show ground is on concrete and theres a hanger full of cars too.
                        -SW|UK-
                        Education - Knowledge - Power
                        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Such a shame Hellaflush UK fell through, same organisers as players too wasn't it.

July show > September show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                            im an apprentice
                            corrected
                            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• got her out of the way, of a falling crow bar. it was like 30feet up in the air. if it would have hit her, it would have spliced her head open.
                              -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                              Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• Oh fuck, nice one. Imagine that would have made quite a mess if you weren't there to help.

Comment

Working...
                                X