• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About to order coilovers.

04' 350z
    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
    That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• LOL Ford sucks ass.

Look what the new Raptors like to do after driving them:

http://www.raptorforumz.com/showthread.php?t=14208
      Originally posted by Oxer
      people are such stupid cunts.
      fuck everybody.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
      Originally posted by Dudermagee
      You're stupid.

Comment

• raptorforumZ

nice...
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
          raptorforumZ

nice...
          It'z for all the broz that drive raptorz.
          fuck everybody.
          You're stupid.

Comment

• i thought the raptorz were kind of cool too. i told my wife we would get one if i could bag it and have it lay frame aparently that isnt too hard in stock form
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Looks like I'm pulling the trigger on some BC Coilovers this weekend.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Looks like I'm pulling the trigger on some BC Coilovers this weekend.
                gettin shit moving quickly

what wheels do you want first? the ac schnizters (?? forgive me)

Comment

• I would LOVE a set of ACS, but I won't be able to afford those for a long long time. My friend has a set of M Parallels that he is selling for cheap, that I might scoop up and put smaller tires on. We did a test fit last night and it would look pretty awesome, until I can find a more permanent setup.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i know a place where there is a set. its probably around $500, crappy specs more than likely but theyre modular

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                      i thought the raptorz were kind of cool too. i told my wife we would get one if i could bag it and have it lay frame aparently that isnt too hard in stock form
                      It was specifically built for off roading. You would literally be paying extra to cause more work. Are you retarded?

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                        LOL Ford sucks ass.

Look what the new Raptors like to do after driving them:

http://www.raptorforumz.com/showthread.php?t=14208
                        It'll be interesting to see what Ford says about it.

Hey RT

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                          It'll be interesting to see what Ford says about it.

Hey RT
                          They denied the owners claim saying he was driving too hard and causing more wear than intended.
                          fuck everybody.
                          You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                            It was specifically built for off roading. You would literally be paying extra to cause more work. Are you retarded?
                            would i really buy a ford?

Comment

• tired, almost done with school
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• RT sucks lately
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X