Clear All

• but regardless I'm probably the happiest person ever haha

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
      but regardless I'm probably the happiest person ever haha
      there ya go, being happy is whats important
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• ahh, theres so many parts I want for me E36 right now. This 5speed swap is opening up a whole new door of possibilities.

-Dan

Comment

• run these, porsche style, for interior door handle pulls?

Comment

• that would be different ha

Comment

• isn't that the point?

Comment

• I think they piss me off haha. I can just picture me trying to get out of the car yanking on that

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                  I think they piss me off haha. I can just picture me trying to get out of the car yanking on that
                  pass side handle is already broken so you have to do that anyways, but with a broken piece of plastic. i'm makin new door panels and minus whale delete the stockers in favor for something cleaner

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    and as crazy as it sounds, the new shift knob makes driving the e30 so much better
                    I know what thats like, when I got my Skunk2 knob in my Integra made driving SO MUCH BETTER, the weighted knob just makes shifting so much smoother and easier.

I am off this thread for 2 hours and there are 2 more pages how the hell do you guys do that.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      I know what thats like, when I got my Skunk2 knob in my Integra made driving SO MUCH BETTER, the weighted knob just makes shifting so much smoother and easier.

I am off this thread for 2 hours and there are 2 more pages how the hell do you guys do that.
                      i had one of the first skunk2 knobs ever made lol. it was really nice. my new one is just an OEM BMW knob (pics in my build thread)

Comment

• Yeah I saw looks dope. I love the way the BMW knobs (especially the new ones) feel in your hand but they are just too damn light for me, if they were a little heavier, it would perfect.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yeah I saw looks dope. I love the way the BMW knobs (especially the new ones) feel in your hand but they are just too damn light for me, if they were a little heavier, it would perfect.
                          they make a slightly weighted OEM one. but i didnt feel like spending the extra $20 on it lol. it was a ZHP know, so it wouldnt have matched my old interior either

Comment

• I would just open up the bottom pour some lead in, seal it up and re thread it and bam you have the best shift know ever.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I would just open up the bottom pour some lead in, seal it up and re thread it and bam you have the best shift know ever.
                              holy fuck! thats brilliant!

Comment

• Hahahaha I try.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X