X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i kinda **** him too with his slurred raps but some of them are just good songs.

Comment

• This can never be true. Main stream rap sucks dick.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
        Oh god.. Gucci Mane.... Just stop.
        hahahahah

Gucci: These niggas say they killed me and kid napped my daughter/ i dont even got no daughter/ they mad cause im a baller/ and they hoes a caller/ you know that im a stall her / and dick her and ball her then never ever call her / grind hard like my mother/ im the problem solver / AR or revolver / you hard then i am harder. wtf how is that rapping
        Originally posted by TheNeek
        BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

This can never be true. Main stream rap sucks dick.
          I agree and disagree at the same time.. Im not a fan of ALOT of the new stuff coming out... But Ill listen to an older 50cent song or Biggie all day long.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• LUK MA I MAD SHYT RHYME!!!! IMA GON B A R4PSTR NOW.....

This is what "rap" music is today... It disgusts me.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

This can never be true. Main stream rap sucks dick.
              i use to be like that, then i just learned to like it. im like oxer, i can like pretty much anything besides the obvious country or scremo metal.

Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
              hahahahah

Gucci: These niggas say they killed me and kid napped my daughter/ i dont even got no daughter/ they mad cause im a baller/ and they hoes a caller/ you know that im a stall her / and dick her and ball her then never ever call her / grind hard like my mother/ im the problem solver / AR or revolver / you hard then i am harder. wtf how is that rapping
              you listen to gucci mane too. i dont know what song you quoted but its probably one of his bad songs...

Comment

• What do you listen to on a regular basis K?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post
                  i use to be like that, then i just learned to like it. im like oxer, i can like pretty much anything besides the obvious country or scremo metal.
                  I dont do counrty, But I can get down to Heavy screamo etc... I find its good in a depressed state, or when you're just raging hard haha....

You know what rocks? SALSA! that shit is the best.. Especially when you're rollin in an oldschool chev or somethin... vatos locos forever!

Comment

• Me?

KiD CuDi (His mixtapes are bomb).
                    A Tribe Called Quest
                    Cunninlyguists
                    DL Incognito
                    Gang Starr
                    Kanye West (The Old Kanye, not his new garbage).
                    Prop Dylan
                    People Under the Stairs
                    Lupe Fiasco

I also really like
                    Red Hot Chili Peppers
                    Jack Johnson
                    Dispatch
                    State Radio
                    Ratatat
                    Citizen Cope
                    Girl Talk
                    Super Mash Bros.
                    O.A.R.
                    Jazz (I love hip hop inspired Jazz its great)
                    Kings of Leon
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post
                      you listen to gucci mane too. i dont know what song you quoted but its probably one of his bad songs...
                      for shizzle my nizzle i only bump gucci when there is a need to intimidate a fellow motorist

and its waka flaka ft gucci mane- Rumors
                      Originally posted by TheNeek
                      BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Yeah, I listen to all that stuff....

I have about 500GB of music at home, and that often grows.... Not really any of it mainstream either..

Cant stand the radio, another reason I **** the legend haha...

Comment

• Change the headunit then.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• $$$$$$$$$ I needz it...

The speakers are fair rooted aswell... So if I were to do that, Id want to do the whole system all in one go...

Comment

• not sure if im going to the festival of water anymore...

i wish there was an eastcoast bimmerfest.... that shit would be so cash.

Comment

• I wish I didnt have to sit on a plane for 24+ hours to get to the states...

Comment

Working...
                                X