X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
    the pm:
    I just wanted to know if he realized my skirts and wing are oem.

but naturally, my respone:
    It angers me he mentioned Ireland, idiot, you rarely see decent BMW's here.
    Plus that back bottom line, nailed to perfection with timing I bet your face was all

Originally posted by Drama View Post
    For some reason I read most of that in an Irish accent. I guess 'cause he kept putting "Ya"
    Oh ya?
    Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
    Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
    Originally posted by Kielan
    Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• subframe stripped down ftw
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• hello RT
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• So i was trying to quit with nobody noticing. now one of the cackling broads heard im leaving, and theyre throwing a party I dont see the point in a bunch of people i dont know pretending they care Im leaving. just give me the money youre gonna spend. we're all happy that way
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• tell them you want fillet migon and cake at your going away
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• fuck that, give me a bottle of whiskey and a high five on my way out the door. all set bro

Comment

• lol @ "high five"

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    fuck that, give me a bottle of whiskey and a high five on my way out the door. all set bro

I was about to say that.
                    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                    Drama you are like god
                    Originally posted by SwearBear
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I have a hell of alot more respect for the guys who detail cars for a living after today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post

I was about to say that.
                        if i have to go to this party, im gonna give a speech so offensive they wish they'd just have let me leave under the radar.

Comment

• tell them you peed in the coffee that they are all drinking

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                            tell them you peed in the coffee that they are all drinking
                            i already told the accounting manager i was gonna set my cubicle on fire

Comment

• lolol knock down the walls "office space" style

Comment

• on old episodes of the simpsons they had bars on their windows
                                never noticed till now
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X