• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo, Drama!
    Both of those are 265/35 on 10's?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• ugh! i forgot to memorize the exact lay out of the bulbs on an s15, im so fail

a. s14 is uber basic and plain
      b. everyone and their mother loves r32,33,34s cause they are skylines
      c10, c110, r30 are all better
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
        Invalid based on the fact you though a solara was an s15
        lulz

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
        Yo, Drama!
        Both of those are 265/35 on 10's?
        Yezzir.
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
          ugh! i forgot to memorize the exact lay out of the bulbs on an s15, im so fail

a. s14 is uber basic and plain
          b. everyone and their mother loves r32,33,34s cause they are skylines
          c10, c110, r30 are all better
          I like all Skylines, but I do like the older ones better. R33 is probably my least favorite though.

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• These guys are just taking things too far.
            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKfSLxFwSLw"]YouTube - ‪Türke auf der Autobahn wie in Need for Speed! - videokingz.de‬‏[/ame]

Drama you are like god

Comment

• i suppose. im de-sensitized of them being over here. base model skylines every where lookin lame and shit. all the airmen thinkin they are bad ass tokyo drifting. giving american bad names and shit
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                i suppose. im de-sensitized of them being over here. base model skylines every where lookin lame and shit. all the airmen thinkin they are bad ass tokyo drifting. giving american bad names and shit
                Oh, well yeah. I can understand that.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• besides, kei cars are way fucking cooler and better here

Comment

• Lol, resgistering your car yourself? Bah! Only peasents do that, I'm haing my
                    people register mine

Comment

• Do any of you guys know about Porsche 928's? Mainly, are they reliable and are they expensive to maintain, and how available are aftermarket parts? Ive been reading a lot of stuff that give me different answers so i need some more help.

Comment

• It's an old front engine Porsche, it will most likely be unrealiable, expensive to fix and expensive to maintain

And that s2k vid is the definition of: because race car

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
                          Lol, resgistering your car yourself? Bah! Only peasents do that, I'm haing my
                          people register mine
                          Aka mommy and daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
                            Lol, resgistering your car yourself? Bah! Only peasents do that, I'm haing my
                            people register mine

Comment

• My friend has 944 (pretty simmilar) and in the last 5 years of ownership he put about 45k into it. Thing is fucking spotless though!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                                Aka mommy and daddy?
                                I dont see anything wrong in registering cars in mom's or dad's name!
                                I been thinking about transfering my car into my mom's name.
                                I rather not have ANYTHING in my name.

Comment

Working...
                                X