X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C.Raynes View Post
    anyone have a picture of oleks car?
    Originally posted by Kielan
    I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
      Saw it last night, I was entertained.

I would do horrible things to Rosie (new chick)
      Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      She is disgustingly gorgeous, like my god. Words cannot describe.
      This
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Can't get this polarizer off one of my lenses. shhiiiii

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          Can't get this polarizer off one of my lenses. shhiiiii
          Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
          Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
          Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rírá View Post
            [IMG]http://provideocoalition.com/images/uploads/fuuuuuuuuuu.jpg[/I MG]
            exactly. It's never been dropped or anything though

Drama you are like god

Comment

exactly. It's never been dropped or anything though
              I aint familiar enough with polarizers to know what might cause it. Does it screw on or clip on?

Comment

I aint familiar enough with polarizers to know what might cause it. Does it screw on or clip on?
                screw on.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• hai RT
                  Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

screw on.
                    did it cross thread maybe? just lube it up and talk dirty to it..... lolwut

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                      hai RT
                      Hey Roman, you see the shit from the AIMS? not usually a fan of the OZ spec ford's but that Ford FPV concept looks mean.

Comment

Hey Roman, you see the shit from the AIMS? not usually a fan of the OZ spec ford's but that Ford FPV concept looks mean.
                        ah na haven't been to the motorshow,

A friend went with a trade pass he was given and said not a lot to look at, only lambo and koenigsegg and the LFA. The rest were not that good, like BMW only put 1 car in the show which was a concept that will never go into production and it said to view their range of cars, go to a BMW dealership

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                          ah na haven't been to the motorshow,

A friend went with a trade pass he was given and said not a lot to look at, only lambo and koenigsegg and the LFA. The rest were not that good, like BMW only put 1 car in the show which was a concept that will never go into production and it said to view their range of cars, go to a BMW dealership
                          thats pretty shitty alright, yea normally after a motorshow Worldcarfans.com blows up with new metal, but all they got is some holdens and that ford concept. at least you guys get a motorshow

Comment

did it cross thread maybe? just lube it up and talk dirty to it..... lolwut
                            lulzwut?
                            Idk, I hope not. I have a feeling my mom/dad/sis might've dropped it on something soft like a couch so it pushed it in.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• motorshow used to be good with ferraris and lots of other sports cars, but now its all eco crap mostly, only a couple of sports cars

Comment

lulzwut?
                                Idk, I hope not. I have a feeling my mom/dad/sis might've dropped it on something soft like a couch so it pushed it in.
                                shitty, well suppose you gotta interrogate them until they confess and they cry and buy you a new lens.

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                                motorshow used to be good with ferraris and lots of other sports cars, but now its all eco crap mostly, only a couple of sports cars
                                Yea I went to a private show one year over here when I was like 12 and they had a
                                Testarossa and I stood there for a good hour just looking at it.

Comment

Working...
                                X