• I wanna see Unicron already!
    hela fass dooo

Comment

• Originally posted by ShenStyles View Post
      I wanna see Unicron already!
      you better be a hot chick

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          you better be a hot chick
          No but I have a hot chick for a wife.
          hela fass dooo

Comment

• Prove it

Comment

• Originally posted by ShenStyles View Post
              No but I have a hot chick for a wife.
              this is the internet buddy, pics or youre a lying fat neckbeard mouth breather

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Yeah, he's not gonna show us.
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Drama you are like god
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Comment

• Lol.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                        Transformers 3 was pretty cool. Almost got in a fight with some 40y.o. Russian dude. lulz
                        I am glad you didnt. lol

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                          I am glad you didnt. lol
                          Yeah, I know. Dude would've whooped my ass. He was big for his age and was looking at me all crazy. lol

I didn't even bother saying anything though cause he was getting mad at me for no reason. He thought I was laughing at him when we were leaving the theater, but I was laughing at shit my friend was saying.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                            Yeah, I know. Dude would've whooped my ass. He was big for his age and was looking at me all crazy. lol

I didn't even bother saying anything though cause he was getting mad at me for no reason. He thought I was laughing at him when we were leaving the theater, but I was laughing at shit my friend was saying.
                            I would react same way! lol
                            I need to take anger management class. Seriously...

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                              I would react same way! lol
                              I need to take anger management class. Seriously...
                              hahaha. All of you guys do :P

I was just laughing and he stops, turns around and stares at me all hard. I just kept walking and waited for my friend down the stairs. Then he walks by me and says, "Fucking shit."
                              And then my friend caught his foot on the carpet and almost fell so I started laughing. Then he turns around again, "Are you fucking laughing at me?" And he starts walking towards me and asks again, "Are you fucking laughing?"

me: "What the fuck is there to laugh at about you?"
                              him: "You fucking shit, are you laughing?"
                              me: *Turn to friend* "The fuck?" *Walk off*
                              him: Gets in front of my friend and says, "You fucking talking shit about me?"

then my friend walked and we just left. I was trying not to laugh when we passed by him again on our way out.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Transformers 3 was the first part i saw. I was very surprised. Favorite scene: when they all were on the highway protecting Sentinel Prime from the "black Suburban" Decepticons.

Just saw Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen yesterday and have to say it was good but not THAT good.
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

Working...
                                X