X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
    You're fucking stupid!
    Yes, a lot of stippers have drinking/drug problems. My friend Crystal is recovered alcoholic at age 27 and she is a stripper. But I also have another friend Cristy that came from good family and doesn't have any self esteem problems but been stripping for last 3 years.
    Not everyone does it just so they can get by.
    Laura for example had ruff past but she is single mom and always puts food on the table for her child. She also doesn't have low self esteem what so ever.
    i know a shit ton of strippers, doesnt make them people. they pretty much failed at life one way or another and that was their last option.

btw the fuck happened to you man, should have hit me up!

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      Im just a drunk that likes to chat chat. for me, girls with low self esteem are more likely to talk and kill some time.
      Thats my point!
      Do you usually score smoking hot chicks or average?
      I know some ugly ass motherfuckers that fuck supermodels all day, every day.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        i know a shit ton of strippers, doesnt make them people. they pretty much failed at life one way or another and that was their last option.

btw the fuck happened to you man, should have hit me up!
        I am really sorry Jaze!!!
        I was hella busy out in NYC. Olek and Andre gave me tour of WHOLE NYC in two days! lol
        I am sure you can imagine how busy i was.
        Sorry!

Comment

Thats my point!
          Do you usually score smoking hot chicks or average?
          I know some ugly ass motherfuckers that fuck supermodels all day, every day.
          Id say average for the most part. my standards are high enough where I wont bag a broad if Id be embarassed to be seen with her/

I also dont go to places where "supermodels" hang out. I got to shit dive bars most of the time.
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Id say average for the most part. my standards are high enough where I wont bag a broad if Id be embarassed to be seen with her/

I also dont go to places where "supermodels" hang out. I got to shit dive bars most of the time.
            I personally try to bang chicks that other guys usually cant. Its fucked up ego of mine that drives me.

Comment

I personally try to bang chicks that other guys usually cant. Its fucked up ego of mine that drives me.
              im just a scumbag. drinking and fighting and that type of shit lol

Comment

I am really sorry Jaze!!!
                I was hella busy out in NYC. Olek and Andre gave me tour of WHOLE NYC in two days! lol
                I am sure you can imagine how busy i was.
                Sorry!
                i can imagine, did you enjoy nyc?
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post

i take 4 to 10's. gotta bang a a 4 to appreciate a 9 or 10.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

im just a scumbag. drinking and fighting and that type of shit lol
                  lol
                  Every one of us has our own style in getting girls.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                  i can imagine, did you enjoy nyc?

i take 4 to 10's. gotta bang a a 4 to appreciate a 9 or 10.
                  I FUCKING LOVED IT!!! Want to move there now. lol

Comment

lol
                    Every one of us has our own style in getting girls.

I FUCKING LOVED IT!!! Want to move there now. lol
                    its just who i am. find me a place that sells cheap beer in a can and im a happy guy

Comment

its just who i am. find me a place that sells cheap beer in a can and im a happy guy

Find me good unfiltered wheat beer in nice place with good looking chick and I guess that'll do it for today. lol

Sometimes I wish I could be like you!
                      You seem to be hella cool guy. Suck we didnt get to meet.

Comment

Find me good unfiltered wheat beer in nice place with good looking chick and I guess that'll do it for today. lol

Sometimes I wish I could be like you!
                        You seem to be hella cool guy. Suck we didnt get to meet.
                        I know right. Ollie said you were coming around in the afternoon. then he was like "WAIT! 3am". no way i could do that. At 3am est, im either asleep or wasted lol

Comment

I know right. Ollie said you were coming around in the afternoon. then he was like "WAIT! 3am". no way i could do that. At 3am est, im either asleep or wasted lol
                          haha
                          Well, my original plan didnt include of me driving straight from Chicago to boston. lol

Comment

haha
                            Well, my original plan didnt include of me driving straight from Chicago to boston. lol
                            thats insane. how long was that part of the drive?

Comment

thats insane. how long was that part of the drive?
                              Overall it was 23 hours and a bit over 1200 miles. But 700 miles from Chicago to Niagara Falls took me 12 hours cause of all the constriction zones with 45mph limit and me getting lost in Michigan thanks to my navigation. I left Niagara falls at 11-sh, got to Albany at 3. BS'ed with Ollie for about an hour or so, then went to boston and got there at 7:30. Morning Boston traffic sucks major dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Overall it was 23 hours and a bit over 1200 miles. But 700 miles from Chicago to Niagara Falls took me 12 hours cause of all the constriction zones with 45mph limit and me getting lost in Michigan thanks to my navigation. I left Niagara falls at 11-sh, got to Albany at 3. BS'ed with Ollie for about an hour or so, then went to boston and got there at 7:30. Morning Boston traffic sucks major dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                that sucks man. Ollie is like 20mins from my place lol. are you going to Tailored? wait no. you ARE going to tailored

Comment

Working...
                                X