This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
    Yeah I know sooooo awesome. I just meant if it came oem making it really affordable and dispensable like s chassis
    Ah yes, now that would be cool.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      I was planning on keeping it, I have no options lined up, and I NEED a car, so I can get to work, and continue to make money (as little as it maybe). Its just inconvenient he wants to go so fast, and I am so unprepared.
      sit on it until you find the right car, if the guy really wants it just tell him he's gotta wait a few weeks. you'd do the same for a car you really wanted?
      Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
      Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
      Originally posted by Kielan
      Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        My plans had a rather sudden change when my Dad lost his job, sorry my focus shifted...

I was planning on keeping it, I have no options lined up, and I NEED a car, so I can get to work, and continue to make money (as little as it maybe). Its just inconvenient he wants to go so fast, and I am so unprepared.
        You just gotta hustle him. Have him put 1000 down on it and he can get the car in a week. Than put in stock cut springs and take out coilovers. Than put 1000 down on a better teg or whatever you want. Get rest of money, pay off other car. Upgraded.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• I would totally wait if it was a car I really wanted, I understand he needs a car as well, but there are some things that you can hold out another day on...
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

You just gotta hustle him. Have him put 1000 down on it and he can get the car in a week. Than put in stock cut springs and take out coilovers. Than put 1000 down on a better teg or whatever you want. Get rest of money, pay off other car. Upgraded.
            I want another integra, but you can't find clean ones at all...
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I fully support this plan
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• anyone got any BB's or iPhones for sale? can pay via paypal or send whiskey (Dave I'm looking at you)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  I fully support this plan
                  this
                  |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                  Drama you are like god
                  Originally posted by SwearBear
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rírá View Post
                    anyone got any BB's or iPhones for sale? can pay via paypal or send whiskey (Dave I'm looking at you)
                    I have a blackberry. and might be interested in this "whiskey" you speak of

Comment

omg then he can has tvaks
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• It worked for me except it was a 5000 dollar deposit and I swapped some fikses for some xxrs and some ground controls for some bunk teins. Oh and I pulled my 500 strut bar. He was stoked though so win/hellawin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                          this
                          However, I think Dudeman might win for biggest car selling scam ever lol

Comment

I have a blackberry. and might be interested in this "whiskey" you speak of
                            what does Jameson retail for over there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rírá View Post
                              what does Jameson retail for over there?
                              regular blended shit is $45usd for a 1.75L bottle.

Comment

However, I think Dudeman might win for biggest car selling scam ever lol
                                bahahah. he is good. Im def borrowing that move

Comment

Working...
                                X