This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Mid engined = basically nothing for storage.

I'm not a buying a E34 or a GS, and cars can definitely look like shit in pictures. I'm not going out and buying the first car I see. I'm looking around and seeing what I can get. I like RSXs and I'm being realistic, I need a car that I can get things too and from school in, drive around without worrying about a coolant system or something always ready to go wrong. Something cheap to maintain. It doesn't need to be fast or RWD, a car with large aftermarket following, and somewhat easy to work on.
    GS sounds perfect for your needs.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Mid engined = basically nothing for storage.

I'm not a buying a E34 or a GS, and cars can definitely look like shit in pictures. I'm not going out and buying the first car I see. I'm looking around and seeing what I can get. I like RSXs and I'm being realistic, I need a car that I can get things too and from school in, drive around without worrying about a coolant system or something always ready to go wrong. Something cheap to maintain. It doesn't need to be fast or RWD, a car with large aftermarket following, and somewhat easy to work on.
      it has enough room for storage, you live at home you don't need to move a dresser.

Originally posted by Rírá View Post
      I like the paint/wheel colour combo
      said that because I have those wheels..

Originally posted by Ollie View Post

But I race all day erry day. I just think a lot of cars would've been legenday if they were rwd. On the flip side maybe they never wouldve been anything because it wouldve cost too much to produce. But take the 240sx for example. It wouldve just been a kind of better looking sentra that's less reliable than a civic

lol at how fucked up the quotes are in this post
      lol yeah thats true
      imagine a FWD s2k BLEH!
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        said that because I have those wheels..
        sweet wheels bro.
        Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
        Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
        Originally posted by Kielan
        Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
          GS sounds perfect for your needs.
          yo it really does. that's what I would get if I didnt want a 240 for some reason

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          lol yeah thats true
          imagine a FWD s2k BLEH!
          lol exactly.

but imagine a rwd eg.. would be so fun

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• I'm not buying an automatic slush box japanese sedan.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
              yo it really does. that's what I would get if I didnt want a 240 for some reason

lol exactly.

That exists btw.
              [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9XhwoLMFko"]YouTube - ‪RWD EG6 Honda Civic with F20C Engine‬‏[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• fuck this I'm watching netfix

Comment

I'm not buying an automatic slush box japanese sedan.
                  You mad?
                  Its your money, so I will stop telling you what to do.
                  I just know for a fact that I wont be looking at RSX's if I had $4k in my pocket.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post

lol exactly.

indeed

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                    You mad?
                    I just know for a fact that I wont be looking at RSX's if I had $4k in my pocket.
                    you'd be looking for high class hookers?

K BUY THAT AE86!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• just another 45 min and I get to leave work, easy money.....
                      Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
                      Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
                      Originally posted by Kielan
                      Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        indeed

you'd be looking for high class hookers?

K BUY THAT AE86!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        I would be looking for something under rated and then make it look good.
                        Which is pretty much the way I always bought my cars. lol

Comment

You mad?
                          I'm not mad at all... I'm just saying I will not be buying one.

Doesn't look like this guy is that serious about my car anyway, he's trying to rush me into selling it, when I need some more time. I can't just sell the car, and be like "ok now what", I need a day or so to get my shit together..
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

You mad?
                            True story. My ex's rsx was clean... and cost 10k lol

Comment

I'm not mad at all... I'm just saying I will not be buying one.

Doesn't look like this guy is that serious about my car anyway, he's trying to rush me into selling it, when I need some more time. I can't just sell the car, and be like "ok now what", I need a day or so to get my shit together..
                              buy that AE86!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I saw lots of caps and exclamation points. are we raging in here?
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X