X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
    borred at work, don't wana do work
    at least you don't have to help middle aged women get powerpoint working on a laptop, working at conferences sucks ass, but damn they pay me well.
    Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
    Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
    Originally posted by Kielan
    Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
      What do you do for work? lol
      i'm a venue operations supervisor for the State Sports Centres Trust, so i pretty much walk around and make sure everything is running fine and have to do setups and stuff for functions and events, if its a big function or event i would usually have crew come in to do the work.

so i work at a few different venues that the Trust owns, mostly at the Melbourne Sports and Aquatics Centre and the State Netball and Hockey Centre, but soon will also be working at the Lakeside Stadium(Bob Jane stadium in Albert Park)

Originally posted by Rírá View Post
      at least you don't have to help middle aged women get powerpoint working on a laptop, working at conferences sucks ass, but damn they pay me well.
      ha ha actualy i've had to do that a few times at work, some people that book functions/events don't know how to use technology

actualy some of the stuff i sometimes have to explain to clients is really "WTF have u been living under a rock"
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

actualy some of the stuff i sometimes have to explain to clients is really "WTF have u been living under a rock"
        Oh I know, like these people are Doctors and Engineers etc... like seriously, they have iPhones and iPads and all that shit yet they don't realise that you press the little arrows on the keyboard to move slides on powerpoint, I want to shoot them all through the face with dicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rírá View Post
          Oh I know, like these people are Doctors and Engineers etc... like seriously, they have iPhones and iPads and all that shit yet they don't realise that you press the little arrows on the keyboard to move slides on powerpoint, I want to shoot them all through the face with dicks.

what do you do for work?

Comment

what do you do for work?
            well I'm an A/V technician in the National University of Ireland Galway, but I'm not enjoying it too much cos it's so basic, and plus I'm only 22 I don't want an office and an 8-5 job yet so I'm going from a well paying secure job, back to college, where I'm gonna be broke, on welfare and have to pay stupid fee's for 2 years. But hey, all in the pursuit of the dream, so no new car plans cos of college

Comment

• Originally posted by Rírá View Post
              well I'm an A/V technician in the National University of Ireland Galway, but I'm not enjoying it too much cos it's so basic, and plus I'm only 22 I don't want an office and an 8-5 job yet so I'm going from a well paying secure job, back to college, where I'm gonna be broke, on welfare and have to pay stupid fee's for 2 years. But hey, all in the pursuit of the dream, so no new car plans cos of college
              what you gona study back at colledge?

i'm 22 too lol, this is just a part time job, coz i just finished colledge this semester

i need to start looking for a full time job, cars and wheels take all my money

Comment

i need to start looking for a full time job, cars and wheels take all my money
                you should move to Ireland considering the Irish are all over in OZ haha, Sound recording & production in Pulse recording college, private college so fee's are damn high, but so worth it cos it's based in Windmill Lane recording studios (google them to see who's recorded there) so it'd be like doing an apprenticeship with BMW M-Division

Comment

• well fed, and had a brewski

ready for an afternoon of RT lol
                  Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                    well fed, and had a brewski

ready for an afternoon of RT lol
                    maybe thats why I didn't enjoy belgium as much as my friends did, I'm not a beer drinker and ye guys must have every beer ever made easily available ha.

Comment

• y u say that, lol

i'm not a beer drinker either

but with my food, i like a beer or two

where have u been when in B

Comment

y u say that, lol

i'm not a beer drinker either

but with my food, i like a beer or two

where have u been when in B
                        I can't drink the shit unless in fucked drunk, and even then I'm like 'why the fuck am I drinking this'. Brussels, Hasselt and Kiewit, we flew into Charleroi, which I heard is a bit of a shithole ha, but all I've heard is to go to Antwerp.

Comment

• antwerp is nice

kievit? u went to pukkelpop?

dunno what u like, but there is much more to c then that lol

yeah charleroi is a real shithole better stay away..
                          ps charleroi, u flew ryan air then?

Comment

• Ello again. lol

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Really not sure what to do... FUUUU
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

antwerp is nice

kievit? u went to pukkelpop?

dunno what u like, but there is much more to c then that lol

yeah charleroi is a real shithole better stay away..
                                ps charleroi, u flew ryan air then?
                                yea Pukkelpop 2009, that was the only time I've been to B, fucking loved it, best festival I've ever been at, it was 42 degrees on the first day! and it was so laid back, no fights, none that I saw anyways I didn't enjoy Brussels tho, maybe it was because I was on a shit comedown after PP and had nowhere to stay and had to waste a day before I flew home. Yea Ryanair haha, so shitty but damn they do cheap flights.

Comment

Working...
                                X