• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
    i need tools, and a battery powered impact wrench
    I have a 14.4 snapon impact gun that i got like 7 years ago. I love it
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• ugh so jelly! i really shouldnt be in charge of one though, im batting 1000 for fucking up at least 1 thing each garage session
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Mac bought dewalt and they have a 3/8 drive electric impact... lol

Comment

• i really dont need tools over here. the auto hobby shop is nice compaired to other bases. i do want to steal 1 of their carts though. their kit seems sooooooooooooo simple but its got everything ive ever needed
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            Mac bought dewalt and they have a 3/8 drive electric impact... lol
            just dewalt? or all of black and decker?
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              just dewalt? or all of black and decker?
              Not sure

Comment

• ugh, kind-of want

Comment

• Random dude offered me 4k for my car in a Sonic parking lot. I want to sell the car, but I don't at the same time. Not really sure what I would get in its place... I want something clean, but idk, I feel I'd just end up in another Integra...
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Shoulda took it and ran.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
                      Shoulda took it and ran.
                      He wants to meet tomorrow. But honestly I have no idea what I'd get. I'm thinking an EK hatch or an EM1, but I just don't know.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        He wants to meet tomorrow. But honestly I have no idea what I'd get. I'm thinking an EK hatch or an EM1, but I just don't know.
                        no and no.

civics are like miatas .unless its earth shattering...youre a faggot.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          no and no.

civics are like miatas .unless its earth shattering...youre a faggot.
                          What do you suggest? Honestly I really don't know what to do...
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I suggest an e28

Comment

• As much as I like E28s, I just couldn't see myself in one.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• car scene aside, e36 is the best car for the money IMO.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X