X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy fucking BUSY day at work today.

Comment

So today, I found out that the sickest STi here lives a street down from. Hes actually a good friend of mine and I rode in it with 3 of his other buddies....you could smell the tire rubbin sometimes.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

i cut my finger yesterday and it still fn hurts!!!

Comment

that sucks

I fractured my tailbone last week, still hurts sometimes when im playing basketball. Im just gonna let it heal by itself
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

I'm going to a jacuzzi with a bunch of hot chicks.

Win.
            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

That sucks I slammed my finger tip (the tip to the first knuckle from the tip on my middle finger) in my Dad's Prius trunk a few weeks ago and it still hurts... Broke the nail and the whole shabang. So much funnnnnnnn....

EDIT: Well Uyles aren't you just a lucky SOB. I **** you.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

yea this just sucks cause i literally took a chunk out of the soft part of my thumb, right hand too ughhh

and Uyles--what the hell you posting for? DO WORK!

Comment

Because I haven't left yet because I can't find my swimtrunks!

WHY YOU GOTTA BE A COCKBLOCK, SWIMTRUNKS?! HUH?!
                  Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

could be a good ice breaker...maybe they'd be down for no suits lol

Comment

• would "let's all get naked and huddle for warmth" work?
                      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• ...**** you more now.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• aren't they hot to begin with, so no i don't think that would work. how about "soooo i couldn't find my suit but i'm down to wear none at all. can you please strip of yours so i feel more comfortable, thanks"

Comment

• Or I can just be like "hey ladies I'm Sam" and they'll be like "OMG LET'S RIP OFF ALL OUR CLOTHES!"
                            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• If that works I will have seen everything. Hahahahah
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• if it's that easy for you....get some pics for my beat assistance thread, thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                                X