• Originally posted by andybob View Post
        Oh hai Dave
        sup man? hows the new job going?
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          sup man? hows the new job going?
          Pretty good so far.

I know what I am doing, I just need to get a little quicker. We seem to stay pretty busy so far in the new shop which is good.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Pretty good so far.

I know what I am doing, I just need to get a little quicker. We seem to stay pretty busy so far in the new shop which is good.
            busy is good. once you can get on flat rate, youre golden

Comment

busy is good. once you can get on flat rate, youre golden
              Not sure if I'll be flat rate. I know there is more money to be made, but I do a little bit of everything. Mechanical, body shop, and detailing. My boss already said he will give a raise once were all settled into the shop and shit, he just doesn't have the money for it now.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Not sure if I'll be flat rate. I know there is more money to be made, but I do a little bit of everything. Mechanical, body shop, and detailing. My boss already said he will give a raise once were all settled into the shop and shit, he just doesn't have the money for it now.
                true, if youre doing body work you probably dont want flat rate

Comment

• Either way I am learning a lot from the other tech and the main body guy. School only gives you a basic idea of what is going on. In reality there is a lot more to it than what is taught.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Either way I am learning a lot from the other tech and the main body guy. School only gives you a basic idea of what is going on. In reality there is a lot more to it than what is taught.
                    very true. you can never learn at a school that you can learn from life. no matter how good the school is

Comment

• Almost bought a truck this week.

1990 Toyota Pick Up, manual locks, steering, windows, reg cab, 4 speed on the floor, 2WD, 42k miles

AND 0 RUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Almost bought a truck this week.

1990 Toyota Pick Up, manual locks, steering, windows, reg cab, 4 speed on the floor, 2WD, 42k miles

AND 0 RUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        the fuck? why didnt you buy it?

i found an e30 for $600 i want. but im broke as fuuuuuuck lol

Comment

the fuck? why didnt you buy it?

i found an e30 for $600 i want. but im broke as fuuuuuuck lol
                          We took it as a trade yesterday and I told my boss I really wanted it and would look into seeing if I could afford it. When I got to work this morning he said he already had a guy who would buy it for $2200. I was pissed.

I was going to just have it as a fun little truck this summer then put it up in the winter. Eventually I'd 1JZ swap it.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

We took it as a trade yesterday and I told my boss I really wanted it and would look into seeing if I could afford it. When I got to work this morning he said he already had a guy who would buy it for $2200. I was pissed.

I was going to just have it as a fun little truck this summer then put it up in the winter. Eventually I'd 1JZ swap it.
                            that swap is a whore to do from what I read. I looked into it a few years back

Comment

that swap is a whore to do from what I read. I looked into it a few years back
                              I just wished I had the money, it is so fucking mint for a 1990 truck. An old guy owned it and just used it to manage a property 1/4 mile from his house. He never really drove it anywhere else.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I just wished I had the money, it is so fucking mint for a 1990 truck. An old guy owned it and just used it to manage a property 1/4 mile from his house. He never really drove it anywhere else.
                                Ive had so many deals like that fall through my hands. i **** that shit

Comment

Working...
                                X