X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf i just found out my uncle got a bentley!

some dodgy fuck of a business partner went bankrupt and sold it to him for next to nothing lol
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• Originally posted by LozZz View Post
      wtf i just found out my uncle got a bentley!

some dodgy fuck of a business partner went bankrupt and sold it to him for next to nothing lol
      so its stolen?
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by LozZz View Post
        wtf i just found out my uncle got a bentley!

Nice.

I was reading in a magazine a couple months ago that some guy owned a Ferrari 250 GTO. He ended up selling it pretty cheap for what it was worth . But then some company owner went bankrupt and ended up selling all 11 of his Ferraris SUPER cheap, and the dude who used to own the 250 bought all of them. One of the cars included in the Ferrari's was another 250 GTO, same year, different color. He sold the rest of the Ferrari's and got mad profit.

So quick recap
        1. Sell 250 GTO to buy more cars
        2. End up buying 11 Ferrari's from bankrupt guy including another 250 GTO
        3. sell rest of Ferrari's
        4.?????
        5. Profit
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          Nice.

I was reading in a magazine a couple months ago that some guy owned a Ferrari 250 GTO. He ended up selling it pretty cheap for what it was worth . But then some company owner went bankrupt and ended up selling all 11 of his Ferraris SUPER cheap, and the dude who used to own the 250 bought all of them. One of the cars included in the Ferrari's was another 250 GTO, same year, different color. He sold the rest of the Ferrari's and got mad profit.

So quick recap
          1. Sell 250 GTO to buy more cars
          2. End up buying 11 Ferrari's from bankrupt guy including another 250 GTO
          3. sell rest of Ferrari's
          4.?????
          5. Profit
          i would have done some stupid shit if I had that many ferraris.
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            I wouldve parked them in my driveway and sat on my porch yelling "More than you can afford, pal. 11 Ferraris"

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Haha. Crash one. Run from the cops in one and bail. etc. etc.

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
              I wouldve parked them in my driveway and sat on my porch yelling "More than you can afford, pal. 11 Ferraris"

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                hahahahaha

Comment

Haha. Crash one. Run from the cops in one and bail. etc. etc.

one thing I would have done, is got a bunch of friends together dressed all nice and shit. then parked all 11 in a random parking lot pretending it was a car show. just to see what the randoms in the area would do

Comment

• so Im listening to one of the cackling broads and the warehouse retard talking at the copy machine. they are discussing which will be the front and back of a piece of paper. its one sheet of fucking paper. whatever side you are looking at is the front, the other will be the back. is it that difficult to understand? fucking idiots. and hey warehouse retard, DONT DRAG YOUR FUCKING FEET WHEN YOU WALK!

Comment

one thing I would have done, is got a bunch of friends together dressed all nice and shit. then parked all 11 in a random parking lot pretending it was a car show. just to see what the randoms in the area would do
                      hahaha

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      so Im listening to one of the cackling broads and the warehouse retard talking at the copy machine. they are discussing which will be the front and back of a piece of paper. its one sheet of fucking paper. whatever side you are looking at is the front, the other will be the back. is it that difficult to understand? fucking idiots. and hey warehouse retard, DONT DRAG YOUR FUCKING FEET WHEN YOU WALK!
                      Wow. I'd slap some bitches if I heard an argument about that.

And one of my pet peeves. When people drag their feet. Fucking Hate that

Drama you are like god

Comment

so Im listening to one of the cackling broads and the warehouse retard talking at the copy machine. they are discussing which will be the front and back of a piece of paper. its one sheet of fucking paper. whatever side you are looking at is the front, the other will be the back. is it that difficult to understand? fucking idiots. and hey warehouse retard, DONT DRAG YOUR FUCKING FEET WHEN YOU WALK!
                        lmao rt will miss stories off the cackling broads, you just wait
                        tumblr
                        myata

Comment

hahaha

Wow. I'd slap some bitches if I heard an argument about that.

And one of my pet peeves. When people drag their feet. Fucking Hate that
                          I think hes legit retarded. like for real yo. i **** his existence

Comment

• Originally posted by smoky0937 View Post
                            lmao rt will miss stories off the cackling broads, you just wait
                            I'll always have stories. ridiculous shit just follows me around. its always been this way

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              Yakuza?
                              Last edited by jasonklee; 06-28-2011, 11:56 AM.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post

Yakuza?
                                nah, his uncle is yakuza. hes just playing gangster in his daddys store room.

wait....

nah, im gonna let that ride

Comment

Working...
                                X