X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
    This girl again.

K now im going to bed, didn't sleep at all last night.
    OOOOOOOOHHH MMMMYYYY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ"]YouTube - ‪The Office- Michael Scott No God No‬‏[/ame]
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Fuck off.
      Don't get your panties all twisted dude. It was a fucking joke. A stupid joke, I admit that.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
        Don't get your panties all twisted dude. It was a fucking joke. A stupid joke, I admit that.
        Dont you fucking dare to talk shit about his twisted panties!!!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

"who that fuck you think you are? you stupid fucking dick face you need to start learning how to respect, fine you wrote and I forgot i had that shit there but that dont you give any fucking reason to write shit like that to me or anyone else if you don't feel like helping skip over the fucking page or hit that BACK bottom simple as that but don't disrespect no body like this."

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

I'm pissed off, you're pissing me off more, this is what happens.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
              "who that fuck you think you are? you stupid fucking dick face you need to start learning how to respect, fine you wrote and I forgot i had that shit there but that dont you give any fucking reason to write shit like that to me or anyone else if you don't feel like helping skip over the fucking page or hit that BACK bottom simple as that but don't disrespect no body like this."

Who wrote this? lol

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              I'm pissed off, you're pissing me off more, this is what happens.
              Did you run out?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                Who wrote this? lol
                If it has to do with wheels, tires or brakes it goes here. 'Nuff said.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
                      Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
                      Originally posted by Kielan
                      Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• Well played lol

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post

Originally posted by Kielan View Post

Drama you are like god

Comment

well played. next time lose the quotes, so its actually like you said it
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              well played. next time lose the quotes, so its actually like you said it
                              hahaha fo sho

Drama you are like god

Comment

hahaha fo sho
                                thats how us pros use that quote
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X