This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can feel the hatred in the air.

Suggestions for wheels, here, I want something Euro on my car, preferably stockers from another car, and 4x100.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• dude....wheel paradise for 4x100....if your willing to pay
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• or some knock offs of knocks offs..

or some $850 sportmaxxes if your willing too
        PPC: Wheels / Tires - 15x8 0 Offset Fully Polished CUSTOM Sportmax 002 xxr rims wheels w/ falken tires - 81041 81042 81043 81044 81045 I have a set of custom fully polished by a machine shop locally 15x8 0offset sportmax 002 style. they are on falken ziex tires 195/50 which are pretty much going to be done soon.. i...

or some of these

Tecnocraft is the leading designer and manufacture of high-quality carbon fiber automotive body components for Honda, Toyota, Jeep, BMW and more. Find PasswordJDM carbon fiber and kevlar parts exclusively at Tecnocraft.

Last edited by Drama; 07-14-2010, 11:44 PM.

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          I can feel the hatred in the air.

Suggestions for wheels, here, I want something Euro on my car, preferably stockers from another car, and 4x100.
          you might be able to buy mine possibly, I'm entertaining the idea of parting the car

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
            you might be able to buy mine possibly, I'm entertaining the idea of parting the car
            Just let me know a price. I would buy them in a second.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• how would you like advan rgIIs kielan

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I was thinking about getting some bottle caps to run for Waterfest, while I polish my LS meshies. I would paint them white, and do some paint splatters on them. Thoughts?
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                  how would you like advan rgIIs kielan
                  Give me the money, and I will.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• uhhhhh, I duno how much I should ask

Comment

I was thinking about getting some bottle caps to run for Waterfest, while I polish my LS meshies. I would paint them white, and do some paint splatters on them. Thoughts?
                      eeeh. Idk. I've seen paint splatter on bottle caps, got mixed fellings on em. I say try it. Im telling you, just go with the DR steelies.
                      Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      Give me the money, and I will.
                      they're $374 for 15x6.5 and $389 for 15x7. I think thats a good price.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Alex thats per wheel.

Andrew, 300 for all 4 no tires? (I have no idea). I just picked a number.
                        Last edited by Kielan; 07-15-2010, 12:08 AM.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• o shit haha didnt see that

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Good job ace.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Good job ace.
                              yes, captain penis.

Originally posted by prodigee View Post

Andrew, 300 for all 4 no tires? (I have no idea). I just picked a number.
                              I LOL'd at that for some reason

Drama you are like god

Comment

• how about 450 with tires

Comment

Working...
                                X