• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    Flintstones chewables, dont be a fag
    fuck ya, thats what I told my wife to get
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• So its Rage Friday huh?

Fuck that tire shop, and fuck the guy behind the counter, fucking faggot. The tech is still a good guy but they will never get any of my business again.

So lets recap this, I drop two tires and two wheels off, one which needs to be a passenger side, and one a driver. I ask how do you want me to mark these so you will know which, and they guy behind the counter (Goatee Guy) gives me some chalk and says to mark them. Mark the wheels/tires "D" for driver, and "P" for passenger, relate this to him, and were all good to go. I come back and grab them right as they are closing, as he "forgot" to call me when they were doing them as I requested, and I notice the tires are backwards to what was requested. Tech has went home for the day so nothing to do, so I got home. Upon arriving home and look over the wheels, notice they have at some point "curbed" a wheel, likely with an arm, or by setting it face down, or bumping it into a wall. Its not major, but I had just refinished them, so it pissed me off.

I went back up there this morning, and go up to the counter worker (and owner? Goatee Guy) and go, hey we had spoke yesterday, lets work out how we are going to make this right. So he grabs his tech, and they walk over. I pull out the wheels/tires, and show them they are mounted backwards to how its requested, the markings I had made are still on there, and backwards to what they had done. I also point out the damage they had done, at which point goatee guy starts getting defensive/pissy. So I ask them "Well at this point you have mounted the tires backwards to how I have asked, and damaged a wheel, what are we going to do to make this right" "Well what do you want us to do?" "Lets fix these tires, and work with me on the pricing when I bring the other two?" "OK". So I start unloading them out of the car, am talking to the tech, who I had spoke with the other day as well, and he is a nice guy, son drifts an IS300. Goatee guy turns around and comes back over

"You know you did the damage to the wheels, I saw you throwing them around in the parking lot!

At this point I am pissed off "Are you serious?"

"Yes, I saw how you were just chucking them around in the parking lot!".

I never even picked the wheels up off the ground, I rolled them over individually to my car, so this is just fucking ridiculous to me but it it whatever.

I restate,

"Look buddy, I brought wheels and tires in, you mounted them backwards to what I had specifically requested, and MARKED. I am not asking for anything crazy, fix what you have messed up, and work with me on the pricing on the next set of tires I bring in."

"Well I am not so sure I want to do business with you anymore, how about you just take your $50 back and get out of here"

I glance at the tech, and he just looks disappointed in the guy, as am I as it is 3 minutes away from my house, and they have been good to me in the past, and I would always recommend them to locals. I decided after being blamed for damaging my own wheels (Looks like arm damage to me upon closer inspection), and them fucking it up, I was done.

Took my $50 back, told him he had lost a customer, and its a real shame as I always had recommended them to locals in the past over the big names. I walked out, walked over to the tech, told him no hard feelings and sorry it didn't work out, but I refuse to deal with goatee guy, or give him any more business. I didn't think about it, but I should have given him a tip as he did all the work, but I didn't at the time, and can't be fucked going back to do it.

Fuck Goatee Guy, fucking douche bag.

Cliffs:
      Take 2 wheels/tires in, mark them how they need to be mounted.
      Tire shop mounts them backwards, and damages a wheel lip.
      I take them back, they accuse me of damaging the wheel and throwing it around in their parking lot.
      Get pissed, they give me my money back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        lol, I take if for the caffine and creatine.
        I think next time I'm just going to get some caffine pills and straight creatine mix.
        I need to take my vitamins\etc. but I always forget to :P
        Most people switch off pre workouts and just pound a redbull before the gym.

Comment

• damn, thats some straight bullshit
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            thats what I used to do

Comment

• Just ordered pizza. Dude asked me for my name I'm like "kielan k-i-e-l-a-n." Guy was like "what's the first name? Mark?"
              WTF, how the fuck do you get Mark out of Kielan.

Fucking retarded Italians no wonder they can't pick sides.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• This is the reason why I wish I had specialty tools to do things like that. I **** relying on others...incompetent ones at that.post the name of the place.Fuck that shop.
                Last edited by NegativeCamber; 06-24-2011, 12:31 PM. Reason: damn phone
                Originally posted by Kielan
                I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
                  So its Rage Friday huh?

Fuck Goatee Guy, fucking douche bag.

Cliffs:
                  Take 2 wheels/tires in, mark them how they need to be mounted.
                  Tire shop mounts them backwards, and damages a wheel lip.
                  I take them back, they accuse me of damaging the wheel and throwing it around in their parking lot.
                  Get pissed, they give me my money back.

few things to really screw them
                  1. find out if they are on the web: yahoo and google have a thing where you can leave feedback IIRC
                  2. Report to BBB
                  3. Most important: IF they took cash, and if they need to tax you then report it to the local government, they will investigate

Comment

• I'm not in anyway saying what they did is right. That said, they don't know you personally and you have to take into consideration the number of people that try to fuck shops over. It's fucking unreal the shit people try to get out of shops. Should he have made the claim to seeing you throw your wheels? No. But once you left without looking over your stuff, its more or less on you. Without being a personal friend, they have no way of knowing the type of person you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      few things to really screw them
                      1. find out if they are on the web: yahoo and google have a thing where you can leave feedback IIRC
                      2. Report to BBB
                      3. Most important: IF they took cash, and if they need to tax you then report it to the local government, they will investigate
                      BBB means absolutely nothing btw

Comment

Damn, that's beat. At least they just gave your 50 bucks back. I'd be happy with that.

What kind of work do they do? You want me to call and make an appointment for a super large and expensive job and then call back 5 mins later and be like "oh wait, no nevermind I'm going somewhere else, I heard about you guys from that dude who's wheels you fucked up." lol It might make him regret treating you like that.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          BBB means absolutely nothing btw
                          Busted Bitch Brigade? yeah i **** them

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• I got the cash back, so its kind of a moot point. I will just not recommend or use them anymore. I understand how they made the mistakes, but the way they handled it is what really gets me.

Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                            This is the reason why I wish I had specialty tools to do things like that. I **** relying on others...incompetent ones at that.post the same of the place.Fuck that shop.
                            100% agree, had actually looked into getting a mounter/balancer with my Dad in the past, going to push that again.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                              Thats always an option

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Just ordered pizza. Dude asked me for my name I'm like "kielan k-i-e-l-a-n." Guy was like "what's the first name? Mark?"
                              WTF, how the fuck do you get Mark out of Kielan.

Fucking retarded Italians no wonder they can't pick sides.
                              I get that shit all the time too

Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                              This is the reason why I wish I had specialty tools to do things like that. I **** relying on others...incompetent ones at that.post the same of the place.Fuck that shop.
                              this

Comment

I got the cash back, so its kind of a moot point. I will just not recommend or use them anymore. I understand how they made the mistakes, but the way they handled it is what really gets me.

100% agree, had actually looked into getting a mounter/balancer with my Dad in the past, going to push that again.
                                the way he handled it was complete shit. thats for sure

Comment

Working...
                                X