This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    I think I'm going to order that adjustable shifter.. Dudeman can we confirm it works with Honda?

What color do you think I should do, black, copper, silver, or gold. Honestly can't decide.
    copper
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      copper
      btw, in my head i said that in a 1930s gangster voice "youll never take me alive, copper!"

Comment

I think I'm going to order that adjustable shifter.. Dudeman can we confirm it works with Honda?

What color do you think I should do, black, copper, silver, or gold. Honestly can't decide.
        I'll test when I go home around 4-5 today, and get copper
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          btw, in my head i said that in a 1930s gangster voice "youll never take me alive, copper!"
          when you said that for some reason I thought of "come on go! Get to tha coppah!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            when you said that for some reason I thought of "come on go! Get to tha coppah!"
            "its the only way out!"

Comment

• Fuck it I'm ordering the copper one now.. This shit is too awesome to wait on haha.

FUCK just googled, Integra is 10x1.5 and these are 10x1.25. Would I be able to get that machined out?
              Last edited by Kielan; 06-24-2011, 11:02 AM.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Fuck it I'm ordering the copper one now.. This shit is too awesome to wait on haha.
                lol don't get mad at me if it don't fit then

Comment

This is true.

Ollie do you by any chance have 2 helmets? I want to do a ride along.
                  I don't have any helmets lol i just borrow peoples there will be plenty to go around. id recommend riding along with someone who is actually good lol but you are welcome to ride with me

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                    I don't have any helmets lol i just borrow peoples there will be plenty to go around. id recommend riding along with someone who is actually good lol but you are welcome to ride with me

I know a few guys who will be drifting up there so I'm sure I can do a few ride alongs. I've never even been in your M before though, figured this would be a good time to ask haha.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yeah I think I'm done with this shit when it runs out, or at least take a smaller dose

Comment

Yeah I think I'm done with this shit when it runs out, or at least take a smaller dose
                        Meth?

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                          Meth?
                          I imagine this is what meth feels like yes
                          but no its anadraulic state gt

Comment

• Over glorified energy drink. It'll stop having effects shortly, don't worry.

Supplements are wack, I went through that phase, spent like $200 a month. Now I just take vitamins and gain just as much. Nothing works like steroids except steroids. Just wasting money imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                              Over glorified energy drink. It'll stop having effects shortly, don't worry.

Supplements are wack, I went through that phase, spent like $200 a month. Now I just take vitamins and gain just as much. Nothing works like steroids except steroids. Just wasting money imo.

lol, I take if for the caffine and creatine.
                              I think next time I'm just going to get some caffine pills and straight creatine mix.
                              I need to take my vitamins\etc. but I always forget to :P

Comment

lol, I take if for the caffine and creatine.
                                I think next time I'm just going to get some caffine pills and straight creatine mix.
                                I need to take my vitaminsetc. but I always forget to :P
                                Flintstones chewables, dont be a fag

Comment

Working...
                                X