X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some black guy pulled up in a van with shaggy carpet interior, and he's just staring my way...I'm scared.
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
      A plate isn't going to have that big an effect.
      On the Miata a front plate that's centered blocks more than half of the front grill. Idk i'll see the effect in the next couple days. Might just leave it off anyways, looks 100x better.
      Originally posted by Drama View Post
      Some black guy pulled up in a van with shaggy carpet interior, and he's just staring my way...I'm scared.
      Last edited by Alexander; 06-23-2011, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• smelly farts are smelly.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Hat my plate covers up so much of the radiator on my car, never had a problem, if it wasn't a problem from the beginning clearly its not the plate. I would have thought that'd be fairly obvious. But then again, you are you...
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• It's hard to tell if your car runs to warm when you buy it in Feb.....

Comment

• I havnt done one of these Ina long time, hopefully it will bring back kielan, postin and poopin yo

HHS

Comment

• Forgot the YO with the HHS.

Comment

• I'm still saying thermostat or low coolant level.

When you say a little hot, how much is a little hot and what is normal?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                    It's hard to tell if your car runs to warm when you buy it in Feb.....
                    Its been warm for about 2 months now...
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      fixing to buy that pbm shifter i saw in dudemans car

also working on a gauge cluster solution similar to that stack gauge setup except with autometer shit
                      wanna buy mine so I can get the black weighted option?

also unless you are really good I'd recommend going to broadfield, hes a goddamn genius

Originally posted by Drama View Post
                      Some black guy pulled up in a van with shaggy carpet interior, and he's just staring my way...I'm scared.
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                        I'm still saying thermostat or low coolant level.

When you say a little hot, how much is a little hot and what is normal?
                        Normal is about 1/3 on the temp gauge, a little hot is 3/4 in the same type of weather. I've checked coolant already, it's not the problem. I'm going to look at it fully tomorrow.

Comment

• My temp level stays at 1/3 all year, regardless of weather.

I want an adjustable shift knob. That shit looks dope (If I saw the right thing), links?
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Its been warm for about 2 months now...
                            up here in the great white north its still winter. snow and reindeer and shit
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• fuckin hot in my neck of the woods, rainy as shit right now, but been hot lately

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                                You probably fucked yourself by taking them home.
                                I don't think so, it is a Mom and Pop place right up the road, I have used them a few times already, they were just closing down when I grabbed them so it was in sort of a rush. Had already talked to him on the phone right when I got home (5 minutes away) and he just said come in tomorrow, the tech that did it had already left. I don't get a shady vibe from them, but we will see.

Comment

Working...
                                X