• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    win

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    win

I did one of these
    LOL
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    i almost just offended everyone in the office. but I kept my mouth shut at the last second.

purchasing manager (on the phone) - oh yea, thats great.......a double cheese burger and fries
    me (in my head) - for $2.99 faggot hahahahahahahhahahahahah

i think it was better i kept that to myself

so much want

indeed. I like those
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• In the meantime of waiting for my UPS job, I'm going to fill out this job application for the upcoming Apple store they're opening here.

Drama you are like god
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
        In the meantime of waiting for my UPS job, I'm going to fill out this job application for the upcoming Apple store they're opening here.
        you should add your own line to the application

"Hipster? yes/no"

then check the yes box. instant job at apple
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
          I bet its because those wheels don't have a lip where the bead could snag onto...makes it hard to hold air on stretched tires.
          They have a normal one on the lips side, but just a little little one on the barrel. I get off work at 5, and will swing over and see whats up, they could have just not even tried yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            you should add your own line to the application

"Hipster? yes/no"

then check the yes box. instant job at apple

Drama you are like god

Comment

• im twelve what is this?
              Masters.

Comment

• Well, they got the tires on, but they put them on the wrong wheels, and lightly curbed a lip. Picked them up right as they closed so will have to deal with it in the morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
                  Well, they got the tires on, but they put them on the wrong wheels, and lightly curbed a lip. Picked them up right as they closed so will have to deal with it in the morning.
                  how bad is the lip?
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    how bad is the lip?
                    Not terrible, it will come out, but they obviously bumped it into a wall or put it face down. Not really sure what to ask for never had this happen before, definitely would like to be refunded for the mounting at a bare minimum, and if they throw in mounting the other two for free as well I would be content I suppose.

Comment

• You probably fucked yourself by taking them home.

Comment

• fixing to buy that pbm shifter i saw in dudemans car

also working on a gauge cluster solution similar to that stack gauge setup except with autometer shit

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• So my car has been running a little to hot lately, I'm saying to hell with running a front plate.

It took my dad 5 years of commuting daily for him to be pulled over for not having one, and it's a $40 ticket that is dismissed if you mount it withing 30 days.

Hopefully this is the problem and not the rad :/

Edit: I'm just going to keep it in the car along with the bracket I made just incase.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                            So my car has been running a little to hot lately, I'm saying to hell with running a front plate.

It took my dad 5 years of commuting daily for him to be pulled over for not having one, and it's a $40 ticket that is dismissed if you mount it withing 30 days.

Hopefully this is the problem and not the rad :/

Edit: I'm just going to keep it in the car along with the bracket I made just incase.
                            Sounds like a thermostat to me.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                              Sounds like a thermostat to me.
                              That's also an option, idk yet I'll see what no plate does to it.
                              Edit: And plate removal is free.....
                              Last edited by Alexander; 06-23-2011, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• A plate isn't going to have that big an effect.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X