This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    awesome so as long as the pay is right you have a new job?
    pretty much. but if the pay sucks, im just gonna keep slacking at nam
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      pretty much. but if the pay sucks, im just gonna keep slacking at nam
      what\where is the position?
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        whatwhere is the position?
        manager of a Sears auto center up here in NY

Comment

• Nice Dave, hope that works out for you!

Comment

get me discount on tools?
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Nice!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c"]YouTube - ‪Like A Boss (ft. Seth Rogen) - Uncensored Version‬‏[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OtSq62J610"]YouTube - ‪lloyd Smith TSS Drift Demo‬‏[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• So, this local tire shop said they had a guy who knew how to mount stretched tires as his son drifts, and I dropped them off about 2 hours ago, and no word from them yet. Starting to get a bit worried. They have done work for me in the past and always do a nice job though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
                    So, this local tire shop said they had a guy who knew how to mount stretched tires as his son drifts, and I dropped them off about 2 hours ago, and no word from them yet. Starting to get a bit worried. They have done work for me in the past and always do a nice job though.
                    when I had mine done, i just left them there the whole day. but it was a simple stretch.

Comment

• and those SoWo pics are awesome hahahah

Comment

• It is a 215/40 on a 10, so I was a little worried about it even working. We will see, I wanted to be there so I could nag the guy and tell him to just keep putting in pressure, but they were busy and didn't have enough time on my lunch. Pics are awesome was waiting for those to pop up

Comment

It is a 215/40 on a 10, so I was a little worried about it even working. We will see, I wanted to be there so I could nag the guy and tell him to just keep putting in pressure, but they were busy and didn't have enough time on my lunch. Pics are awesome was waiting for those to pop up
                          lol I always sit there and nag em. The ONE time I didn't stay because I was busy they fucked up the bead really bad and it leaked air.

Gotta be careful adding to much pressure to get it to it seat though!

IG: @_olliee

Comment

It is a 215/40 on a 10, so I was a little worried about it even working. We will see, I wanted to be there so I could nag the guy and tell him to just keep putting in pressure, but they were busy and didn't have enough time on my lunch. Pics are awesome was waiting for those to pop up
                            in one of the pics, you can totally see a bottle of whiskey in my back pocket. at first i was like "wtf is that?" lol

Comment

• I had seen that Dave, gotta keep it classy

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                              lol I always sit there and nag em. The ONE time I didn't stay because I was busy they fucked up the bead really bad and it leaked air.

Gotta be careful adding to much pressure to get it to it seat though!
                              Yeah, I am just worried since they don't usually do this they won't go over like 45-50 to try. I did ask and they said they had a cheetah though, hopefully they work it out. If not I know a place far away that does a bunch that can knock it out for sure, this is just like 3 minutes away so its nice.

Comment

• I bet its because those wheels don't have a lip where the bead could snag onto...makes it hard to hold air on stretched tires.
                                Originally posted by Kielan
                                I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X