X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://vimeo.com/16877609

Yes
    Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
    Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
    Originally posted by Kielan
    Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• Now officially done high school.
      Awwww yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
        Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
        Originally posted by Kielan
        Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          so much want
          [IMG]http://images17.fotki.com/v147/photos/2/47612/9748547/IMG_3048-vi.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://images58.fotki.com/v612/photos/2/47612/9748547/IMG_3073-vi.jpg[IMG]
          O_O

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          lol
          Sean, hes tough on the internets and real life.
          True story.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• bored
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• i have a voicemail from the district manager i was interviewing with for the new job. nervous
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I give PBM an A+ on service

Ordered my coils online at 7:15pm eastern time on Friday and I got tracking numbers saying they were shipped like 10 mins after. Super cool on the phone. Overall solid experience. I am disappointed in the gold finish, it's more of an orange peeled peachish gold lol but I dont care that much

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  i have a voicemail from the district manager i was interviewing with for the new job. nervous
                  hahah I **** that. You wanna listen to it but at the same time you dont

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                    I give PBM an A+ on service

Ordered my coils online at 7:15pm eastern time on Friday and I got tracking numbers saying they were shipped like 10 mins after. Super cool on the phone. Overall solid experience. I am disappointed in the gold finish, it's more of an orange peeled peachish gold lol but I dont care that much
                    lol i was hoping the finish was gonna be like the gold on VIP Modulars RS4 wheels. that shit had blinding bling

Comment

hahah I **** that. You wanna listen to it but at the same time you dont
                      i was on the phone with a customer and my cell phone lit up. i was like

and now im just looking at the voicemail icon lol

Comment

lol i was hoping the finish was gonna be like the gold on VIP Modulars RS4 wheels. that shit had blinding bling
                        That's how the prototypes looked. Then they cheaped out on the actual coils

Comment

• cool

Comment

• ah, they want me to fill something out online so they can put together an offer. stress = relieved

Comment

I give PBM an A+ on service

Yeah I got the first run of the adjustable shift knobs (awesome idea BTW) and got it in something like 2 days.
                              Then they came out with the black ones and weighted inserts :/

Comment

ah, they want me to fill something out online so they can put together an offer. stress = relieved
                                awesome so as long as the pay is right you have a new job?

Comment

Working...
                                X