X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    Those white ones I posted.

Yup.
    Had a feeling it'd be those. when do you lower your car?

and what'd deltron do?
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Tomorrow is the slam date. Who know's I may just keep the meshes and order the DRW's next week.

And he is supposed to be booking a room for Waterfest, but he has been slacking major, so I doubt that will happen.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• waterfest sunday. wooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Tomorrow is the slam date. Who know's I may just keep the meshes and order the DRW's next week.

And he is supposed to be booking a room for Waterfest, but he has been slacking major, so I doubt that will happen.
          thats cool

and theres deltron for you
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Are you going Saturday as well?
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• slacking? dude im working everyday. im only on the computer now because i just got finished. anyway ill call you in abit.

Comment

• I work ereday too, longer than you hoe. And I still get shit done.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• nope im just going sunday. im not gunna stay the night, its only waterfest.

Comment

• Originally posted by dfreshx00 View Post
                    nope im just going sunday. im not gunna stay the night, its only waterfest.
                    Cruise down together?
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• im cruising with some people and im not sure of the info. ill get it and let you know the details, maybe we can meet as you said.

Comment

• Yeah, we aren't gunna go down for 2 days now, because we are installing my coils on saturday, and getting my alignment on my new tires. Now its less of an issue for me to get new wheels.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• turns out we're driving our stores MKVI to waterfest lol
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            turns out we're driving our stores MKVI to waterfest lol
                            Very nice indeed.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Very nice indeed.
                              werd. its getting an APR flash done right now
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Yeah, we aren't gunna go down for 2 days now, because we are installing my coils on saturday, and getting my alignment on my new tires. Now its less of an issue for me to get new wheels.
                                i feel like waterfest isnt good enough for a 2 day trip. but thats just me.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                turns out we're driving our stores MKVI to waterfest lol
                                nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X