• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
    Still fucked up.
    as you can clearly see, he wasnt wearing a seat belt. safety first
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Since when does Mike write for Speedhunters?
      Awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        as you can clearly see, he wasnt wearing a seat belt. safety first
        maybe he was following the wheeler philosophy
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          maybe he was following the wheeler philosophy
          hahahahahah Wheeler cant be the only lunatic out there

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
            Since when does Mike write for Speedhunters?
            Awesome.
            since it says Guest Blog:MIKE BURROUGHS
            right in the fucking title

Comment

hahahahahah Wheeler cant be the only lunatic out there
              He's not, chads GF insisted that she was safer without a seat belt in the back seat

Comment

He's not, chads GF insisted that she was safer without a seat belt in the back seat
                lol. well there ya go.

Comment

lol. well there ya go.
                  well she is PR...and
                  Facepalms were to be had for everyone

Comment

well she is PR...and
                    Facepalms were to be had for everyone
                    facepalms all around!

Comment

you don't have a garage?
                      I can barely get in and out of my car in the garage, let alone clean the interior thoroughly, wash the car, and lower the front a little more.

Hat, you're retarded, it says GUEST BLOG right next to his name, he's done it a few times in the past as well.

Dave, I actually was all motivated to do shit today, but this rain had better ideas I guess.

BTW 10 years ago today, F&F came out. Celebrations should be had.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• at one poit in my interview last night, i was answering a questions and I realized I didnt even know what the questions was. like I had totally forgot what he asked me. so I just kept yammering away about some nonsense. he kept nodding in approval and writing. but at one point i was like "omg, i have no idea what Im even saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          I can barely get in and out of my car in the garage, let alone clean the interior thoroughly, wash the car, and lower the front a little more.

Hat, you're retarded, it says GUEST BLOG right next to his name, he's done it a few times in the past as well.

Dave, I actually was all motivated to do shit today, but this rain had better ideas I guess.

then that means 10 years ago today (in about 10 hours) I was in the movie theater watching it

Comment

• 10 years of 2jz no shit and bullshit asshole quotes, among many others.

Too many good quotes from that movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post

lol my garage used to be like that.

Apparently the old owner didn't understand that garages are for cars and tools, fucking asshole had 1 small shed, 1 huge shed, and half of a unfinished basement and he fucking stored everything in the garage.

Since I've cleaned it out, it feels like I've doubled the space.
                              I feel llike when I finally tear it down and build a bigger one it will be the happiest day in my life.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              at one poit in my interview last night, i was answering a questions and I realized I didnt even know what the questions was. like I had totally forgot what he asked me. so I just kept yammering away about some nonsense. he kept nodding in approval and writing. but at one point i was like "omg, i have no idea what Im even saying"
                              Good times
                              this public speaking class is teaching me alot about that shit, before I get up there I'm like "ok, I just have to cover xxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxx and don't forget xxxxxxxx"
                              But then I'm up there lose my fucking train of thought and can't remember if I covered the main points.

Comment

lol my garage used to be like that.

Apparently the old owner didn't understand that garages are for cars and tools, fucking asshole had 1 small shed, 1 huge shed, and half of a unfinished basement and he fucking stored everything in the garage.

Since I've cleaned it out, it feels like I've doubled the space.
                                I feel llike when I finally tear it down and build a bigger one it will be the happiest day in my life.

Good times
                                this public speaking class is teaching me alot about that shit, before I get up there I'm like "ok, I just have to cover xxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxx and don't forget xxxxxxxx"
                                But then I'm up there lose my fucking train of thought and can't remember if I covered the main points.
                                well it was an interview, not a prepared paper. I was just making it up as I went along

Comment

Working...
                                X