This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck me in the ass.

Whatever. These wheels that I will get tomorrow will have to suffice for a while.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      Fuck me in the ass.
      Dude, you allready came out of the closet... You dont have to keep reminding us...
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Daniel. Need I remind you that because of lack of female contact in prison, male convicts tend to participate in anal sex as a way to release their sexual desire. You know what's funny about that, is that Australia is full of male convicts.

And I'm NOT gay.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• fuckin kid on vortex isn't responding to pm's now, really could have said that would happen, I fucking **** vortex little fucks saying they want to buy your car when they have no fucking money, I'm not fucking going to waterfest and dealing with these fucks

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
            fuckin kid on vortex isn't responding to pm's now, really could have said that would happen, I fucking **** vortex little fucks saying they want to buy your car when they have no fucking money, I'm not fucking going to waterfest and dealing with these fucks
            Wait. So now you're not going????
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Daniel. Need I remind you that because of lack of female contact in prison, male convicts tend to participate in anal sex as a way to release their sexual desire. You know what's funny about that, is that Australia is full of male convicts.

And I'm NOT gay.
              Download the first season of a series called underbelly... Its about the Melbourne underworld...

We get strippers and hookers in our prisons for the right price

Unlike YOUR prisons where y'all toss each others salad.

Comment

• Im out guys, Catch y'all tomorrow...

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  Download the first season of a series called underbelly... Its about the Melbourne underworld...

We get strippers and hookers in our prisons for the right price

Unlike YOUR prisons where y'all toss each others salad.
                  Well played.
                  Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  Im out guys, Catch y'all tomorrow...
                  Peace.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• It was never a for sure thing, I really don't want to go, some kid said he'd give me 500 less than I wanted for my car this week, I'm willing to take that so I don't have to drive down there, but he hasn't responded to pm's since I accepted the offer, little fuck

Comment

• Damn, and now I'm not sure if we are even staying over because people (Deltron) can't get their shit together.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Fuck me in the ass.

Whatever. These wheels that I will get tomorrow will have to suffice for a while.
                        aaand what wheels are those
                        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                        Drama you are like god
                        Originally posted by SwearBear
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Damn, and now I'm not sure if we are even staying over because people (Deltron) can't get their shit together.
                          damn him
                          Originally posted by TheNeek
                          BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                            aaand what wheels are those
                            Those white ones I posted.
                            Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                            damn him
                            Yup.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• so, speaking of rimzezz....
                              thinking of getting a set of rs' and ordering 2 sets of adapters to run them on my e30 and my mkiv. but at the same time... sooo much math...

Comment

• I want to shoot myself even thinking about that.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X