This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• once a year for old cars
    once every 2 for cars > 4years (in belgium, dunno bout that in G)

keuring haha
    and in holland it's APK
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• looooooooooool fuck that

Comment

• only time we need to pass a roadworthy (guess thats like mot/tuv) is when we get defected/canary or if you buy/sell a car

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
          how often u do these mot/tuv things?
          every car needs to go there every 2 years.
          you need to bring your car there as well if you changed something to none oem like your suspension, wings, some rims, bumpers, lights,... sucks big dick
          Originally posted by Oxer
          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• swap back to stock? go get it done, swap back to other stuff?

Comment

swap back to stock? go get it done, swap back to other stuff?
              If you change things, they write them down in your car documents. if you don't do this and the police stops you, you lost. i mean REALLY lost.
              I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• i dont get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                  ... if you don't do this and the police stops you, you lost. i mean REALLY lost.
                  For clarification:

3 points in the traffic violations register.
                  About 120€ fine.
                  They have to right to impound your car if they deem it unsafe.

Ask me how I know.

Racking up traffic points is bad as well: From 8 points onward it is suggested you take part in a driving seminar, to bring your theoretical traffic law knowlegde bla-bla-bla up to date, from 14 points onward it is mandatory to take part in such a seminar and if you reach 18 points your licence will be completely revoked and you'll have to reapply for your driving test - which costs big money.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• You need to bring you car with the changed things mounted to the tüv (if none oem parts). the tüv will check the roadworthyness of the parts and the parts in connection with your car.
                    If you pass, they will write down the changes you made in your car documents which you have to show to the police if they stop you.

Now if you don't take your car to the TÜV your car is not longer roadworthy. If the police notice that, you are in big trouble. This could cost you the drivers license and lots of money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                      For clarification:

3 points in the traffic violations register.
                      About 120€ fine.
                      They have to right to impound your car if they deem it unsafe.

Ask me how I know.

Racking up traffic points is bad as well: From 8 points onward it is suggested you take part in a driving seminar, to bring your theoretical traffic law knowlegde bla-bla-bla up to date, from 14 points onward it is mandatory to take part in such a seminar and if you reach 18 points your licence will be completely revoked and you'll have to reapply for your driving test - which costs big money.
                      This.
                      Dr.AK - knight in shining armor

Comment

• so u gotta go to TUV every time u get new parts?

Comment

• why cant u go to tuv with stock parts, then mount aftermarket parts when u get home?

Comment

why cant u go to tuv with stock parts, then mount aftermarket parts when u get home?
                            Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                            so u gotta go to TUV every time u get new parts?
                            This actually should have clarified it:

Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                            You need to bring you car with the changed things mounted to the tüv (if none oem parts). the tüv will check the roadworthyness of the parts and the parts in connection with your car.
                            If you pass, they will write down the changes you made in your car documents which you have to show to the police if they stop you.

Now if you don't take your car to the TÜV your car is not longer roadworthy. If the police notice that, you are in big trouble. This could cost you the drivers license and lots of money.
                            Changed something OEM to none OEM -> TÜV
                            Changed something OEM to something different OEM -> no TÜV

Comment

• man thats fucking retarded.

lol

Comment

man thats fucking retarded.

lol
                                errr....Yes

Comment

Working...
                                X