X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bedtime

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      The dude can do as he pleases. I'm sure there are many others waiting for those wheels to release.
      but waiting for reps to be released? that doesnt even make sense
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• "man I cant wait for someone to steal this design"

Comment

• ill wear my wheel-whores fake splits can fuck off shirt at the stanceworks meet when my car is on fake splits

mindfuck

Comment

The dude can do as he pleases. I'm sure there are many others waiting for those wheels to release.
            the sad truth.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            "man I cant wait for someone to steal this design"

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• IMHO, its not design that sealing that I have problem with, its more about quality to me.
              My friend has a set of linea corsa (not sure on spelling, LM reps) and he had to replace 4 wheels in the time period of 18 month. So at this point he has ben stranded on the side of the road few times and paid shit load for them.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai0LdBN67pk"]YouTube - ‪Sub Focus - Splash (Feat. Coco) (Official Video)‬‏[/ame]

Comment

• It may not make sense, but it's his money. I don't even know what brand wheels the 526's replicate, but probably are a shit ton more expensive than rep's will ever be. That extra money can acct for tires further down the line, rather than the luxury/credit for having branded wheels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                    ill wear my wheel-whores fake splits can fuck off shirt at the stanceworks meet when my car is on fake splits

mindfuck
                    see I wouldnt even get mad at that though. lol

if you were counting the days till a replica was released then I would be mad because clearly youre taking replicas seriously

Comment

• haha. anyways im off to bed now, thanks for the help!

Comment

It may not make sense, but it's his money. I don't even know what brand wheels the 526's replicate, but probably are a shit ton more expensive than rep's will ever be. That extra money can acct for tires further down the line, rather than the luxury/credit for having branded wheels.
                        and dont forget setting some money aside to replace them when they crumble into dust

Comment

• XXR 526 - XXR 526 Wheels are brand new for 2011, and feature extreme width with the latest in technologically advanced XDP chrome lip design. First, the wheel is cast out of aluminum, then the triple plated chrome lip is permanently bonded resulting in massively wide lip depth. Wheel offsets are carefully calculated to coincide with the specific wheel size for a truly "Hellaflush" fitment never before available in an affordable cast wheel. Choose from gloss black or chromium black in 17" 18" and 20" staggered sizes.

Features

* Carefully calculated offsets for "Hellaflush" fitment
                          * Triple plated two-piece chrome lip
                          * Genuine XXR logo center cap included

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                            IMHO, its not design that sealing that I have problem with, its more about quality to me.
                            My friend has a set of linea corsa (not sure on spelling, LM reps) and he had to replace 4 wheels in the time period of 18 month. So at this point he has ben stranded on the side of the road few times and paid shit load for them.
                            sometimes the real deal is cheaper.

but i dont want to get into the reasoning behind ****** reps, I just wanna make fun of them

Comment

• Im gonna buy reps for the civic and get a sticker that says "fuck my fake wheels"

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                and dont forget setting some money aside to replace them when they crumble into dust
                                He has been dealing with fakes since forever so I'm sure he has no problem if/when they crumble on him lol

Comment

Working...
                                X