This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smoky0937 View Post
    i'd be very happy with like a 2.5" drop all around but ive scoured the webz and no one makes coilovers for an mdx. but i heard that the oddyssey frame/suspension is super close to that of an mdx so that might be my way to low.
    custom springs and konis. it's not hard and you choose what you want instead of hoping

Originally posted by smoky0937 View Post
    i just did a 15 second photochop of my car low and let out small yelp of laughter. i really wanna do this for the sole reason that i would be the only person on this earth with a low mdx.
    let's see it

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
      they offered me a 20% discount but I need like an 85% discount to afford
      yea, thats all they offered me too. not nearly enough to sway me from recaros lol
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        yea, thats all they offered me too. not nearly enough to sway me from recaros lol
        haha they called it the sponsorship discount. so many people are going to be like "fuck yeah Im so sponsored by Status. sup?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
          haha they called it the sponsorship discount. so many people are going to be like "fuck yeah Im so sponsored by Status. sup?"
          hahahah I know. Oh well, let the others be happy i guess. Im "sponsored" by that company that gave me free seats. or so they call it
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Sup guys. Reading comments on youtube or news articles are badass...

Comment

• any ideas what could be causing uneven -ve camber?

coilovers are within 1-2mm of same height, camber arms are maxxed out for -ve

???

Comment

• Toe.

Comment

• hmmmm. i had new rta bushes a month or so ago, could this have anything to do with it?

or just toe?

Comment

• It's only your rear with the problem?

Comment

• yea seems to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                        any ideas what could be causing uneven -ve camber?

coilovers are within 1-2mm of same height, camber arms are maxxed out for -ve

???
                        you probably just need an alignment. how far off is it? the stock arms are adjustable by a few degrees usually

ive never had perfectly even camber without getting an alignment

Comment

• Yeah get an alignment.

Comment

• yea ill have to go round n see if i can try n get an allignment. im not sure how far off it is, i got aftermarket camber arms

i dont expect it to be perfect but its a bit bad now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                              yea ill have to go round n see if i can try n get an allignment. im not sure how far off it is, i got aftermarket camber arms

i dont expect it to be perfect but its a bit bad now.
                              How bad is it?

One side may be lower than the other from all sorts of things. One fender might be rolled/flared more creating an illusion of more camber. rtabs could have something to do with it but I doubt it if theyre new and non adjustable. car couldve been in an accident etc. etc.

Comment

• What wheels did you have on your DC2 anyway Luke?

Comment

Working...
                                X