• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    probably?
    I want to see them lol

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    M3 swap should be plan numero uno.
    Money son money. Plus 2.5L takes forced injection better then 3.2L.

Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
    should've convinced the rents to drop the manual the first time dan.
    They dont listen to me.

-Dan

Comment

• So there was 6 fights today. and I got invited by Frisky Nipples to a meet thats RIGHT DOWN THE FUCKING STREET. but cant go cause I have family over
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I just got back from a meet. There was a sick E30 with a stage 1 cam in it. I think he said 7-series bottom end with 5-series top end. Not sure, but that thing sounded like a BEAST.

-Dan

Comment

• Dan, do you go to that Lansdale Thursday meet?? My bf went last week and said it was a great turnout. Idk how close you are though (or if you're back to school now).

For those who asked, Disney was amazing. I want to move to Florida

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
            Dan, do you go to that Lansdale Thursday meet?? My bf went last week and said it was a great turnout. Idk how close you are though (or if you're back to school now).

For those who asked, Disney was amazing. I want to move to Florida
            Great to hear that Disney was a good turn out for you. I was going to move to miami right after highschool haha. Houses are cheap down there. And nah, thats too far for me. I just went to one at the college. Bunch of evo, sti, and a small euro scene. I just go because I know half the kids there.

-Dan

Comment

• How the hell do college kids afford Evo's and STi's? I mean I am going to college next year and there is NO WAY I could afford that.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• this senior at my HS has a pretty good evo. but it he like CF everywhere and the wheels dont look that bad but he could go for better. The engine is modded and has a nice turbo, shit is fast. Good thing he lives right next to me
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• My buddy up here who has the evo has a fully build motor, duel valve springs, port and polished head ams full exhaust (no cat), ams front mount, forge recerc. bov, welpro fuel pump, upgrated fuel lines and rail, hks intake, hes getting 1200cc injectors, trial sport wastegate, gt35r turbo kit. He needs to get a tune, but hes around 500whp He dropped 10k on it since august.

student help loans

-Dan

Comment

• oooooh... I <3 Miami!!

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
                      oooooh... I <3 Miami!!
                      Me too. I found a studio in one of those resort type places with the pool bars. It was like under $500 a month with the first two months free. I was going to move down there, try to find a job within two months, and spend all my graduation money till I had a decent income. It was a good idea at the time

-Dan

Comment

• I think I like the fact that you chose to go to school better haha

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                          How the hell do college kids afford Evo's and STi's? I mean I am going to college next year and there is NO WAY I could afford that.
                          lots of kids like that around here. they all go to uconn and their parent pay for their cars
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• and as crazy as it sounds, the new shift knob makes driving the e30 so much better
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                              How the hell do college kids afford Evo's and STi's? I mean I am going to college next year and there is NO WAY I could afford that.
                              Florida has an opt in program for parents to start a college fund for their kids from when they're born and basically when the kid is of age to go to college, their tuition for in-state schools is already paid for. This means there's more money available to go into cars and things like that. Keep in mind that a large percentage of college students have tuition covered by their parents, so if parents were saving money for college on the side as well as that program and the kid goes to a state school, often times the parents give that money to their kid since college is paid for. Just something I learned from a friend from Miami who decided to go to Cornell and leave sunny FL lol

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                              Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• What an amazing thing to have

Comment

Working...
                                X