This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    put the key in the ignition (leave it turned off), then remote start it. if it starts then its the immobilizer bypass. if not then maybe tach needs to be reprogrammed. possibly they disconnected the battery when they were doing work and it was reset to factory defaults
    ill give it a try after work. and yea im pretty sure the first time it just needed to be reprogrammed because the guy played around with something under my steering column and then said i just gotta reprogram it now. so hopefully its just that
    tumblr
    myata

Comment

• Originally posted by smoky0937 View Post
      ill give it a try after work. and yea im pretty sure the first time it just needed to be reprogrammed because the guy played around with something under my steering column and then said i just gotta reprogram it now. so hopefully its just that
      that could be it. sometimes when the battery gets disconnected, it erases the tach signal in the brain. so the remote start doesnt know what to "look" for when the vehicle is running. Its inconvenient but usually only takes like 5mins to fix
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• tonight gonna be a long night, get home at 630, install new head unit +fix remote start
        tumblr
        myata

Comment

• sometimes I think i wanna start doing installs again. but then i realized that a) theres no money in that industry and b) im too old for that shit

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            sometimes I think i wanna start doing installs again. but then i realized that a) theres no money in that industry and b) im too old for that shit
            I love audio installs when its for personal pleasure/leisure but i would not wanna do it for a full time job.
            tumblr
            myata

Comment

I love audio installs when its for personal pleasure/leisure but i would not wanna do it for a full time job.
              its one of the most stressful fast-paced demanding low paid jobs in the world

Comment

• none of those aspects sound enjoyable whatsoever lol
                tumblr
                myata

Comment

none of those aspects sound enjoyable whatsoever lol
                  I liked it because Im really good at it lol

Comment

• ordering the RSTB
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• fair enough. i wish i was sick at this shit. i kinda just fumble around till i figure out what to do and then spend a shit ton of time making it look perfect. ive been to one audio shop in my life and was not at all pleased with how they treated my car so i've been scared to go to one since.
                      tumblr
                      myata

Comment

fair enough. i wish i was sick at this shit. i kinda just fumble around till i figure out what to do and then spend a shit ton of time making it look perfect. ive been to one audio shop in my life and was not at all pleased with how they treated my car so i've been scared to go to one since.
                        I used to get the highline cars

Comment

• oh holy shit thats awesome. yea the shop i went to handled mostly rice and donks whose owners generally weren't to picky about "details". there was always a old malibu outside the shop with 26's and the Dr. pepper logo plastered everywhere lol

edit: actually it was a caprice haha
                          tumblr
                          myata

Comment

• these grapes suck
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              these grapes suck
                              these grapes are making you thirsty?

Comment