X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• but the 200 is tasty. fuck i wish it was this time next month so I'd have cash to blow
    tumblr
    myata

Comment

• need to order a few things...
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I was so close to having the dolla dolla bills ready for my STANCE coilovers for my Si.

Then I got pulled over doing 91 in a 55. 36 over in Illinois is a Class B Misdemeanor. Max penalty: 6 mo. in jail, $1500. Yes, it was fast, it was wrong, I get it.

After the lawyer and court fees (court's mandatory on this, small chance I don't get convicted and get supervision instead), this is going to be a $800+ ticket.

Guess I'm rockin' stock ride height this summer.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Need moniezzz

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c6vDxvOXhQ&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Transphobic Techno (Bitch Got a Penis) - (Your Favorite Martian music video)‬‏[/ame]

lol'd so hard at this
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
              I was so close to having the dolla dolla bills ready for my STANCE coilovers for my Si.

Then I got pulled over doing 91 in a 55. 36 over in Illinois is a Class B Misdemeanor. Max penalty: 6 mo. in jail, $1500. Yes, it was fast, it was wrong, I get it.

After the lawyer and court fees (court's mandatory on this, small chance I don't get convicted and get supervision instead), this is going to be a $800+ ticket.

did you tell the cop that you almost had him?
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                I was so close to having the dolla dolla bills ready for my STANCE coilovers for my Si.

goddamn couldn't he cut you a break and lower it a bit to like 84 or some shit, fucking sounds like you should have not stopped

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                did you tell the cop that you almost had him?

Comment

• lol some old dude is raging in his cubicle. All i can hear is "fuck fuck *keyboard smash* shit"
                  tumblr
                  myata

Comment

• Originally posted by smoky0937 View Post
                    lol some old dude is raging in his cubicle. All i can hear is "fuck fuck *keyboard smash* shit"
                    is it me?
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by smoky0937 View Post
                      lol some old dude is raging in his cubicle. All i can hear is "fuck fuck *keyboard smash* shit"
                      tell him to keep it down, people are working

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDwh-TTm6pw"]YouTube - ‪Carpool‬‏[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          is it me?
                          holy shit it is, i forgot that i work in ny.
                          tumblr
                          myata

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            tell him to keep it down, people are working
                            i need to get someone to, i can't cuz he walks past my desk like 40 times a day and everytime im on here so he knows i do no work ever
                            tumblr
                            myata

Comment

• I will be seeing you in Boston

Comment

Working...
                              X