X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
    Pretty much.

This kid I kinda know posted a vid of Rusty of FB saying its sucks the car is dead, RIP, blah blah blah. I showed him the "What it takes to kill a car" thread and he couldn't believe it.
    haha thats frigin awesome. some rusty bmw on bags and dope wheels bringing people together.
    tumblr
    myata

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
      Hey Dave, I found an 88 accord for 600 duckets, whats the chances that it runs?
      one of my buddys bought an 89 civic for $500. shit is great
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Rusty has too much soul in it to not care about it. Its more than just a car.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Rusty has too much soul in it to not care about it. Its more than just a car.
          +5.212x10^989812732
          tumblr
          myata

Comment

• Holy fuck this place has been dead all day.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• create a thread on the local forums to troll softly? sure thing lol

Comment

• lol.

As far as I'm aware there are no local forums here.

Wit that said, I saw one of the finniest sites of my life today.

Leaving Rite Aid was a lawnmower pilling a utility trailer filled with random things, a fat woman, coolers, and cans and bottles. Both driver and passenger were smoking cigs.

I had never laughed so hard, there wasn't enough time for a pic though. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

lol.

As far as I'm aware there are no local forums here.

Wit that said, I saw one of the finniest sites of my life today.

Leaving Rite Aid was a lawnmower pilling a utility trailer filled with random things, a fat woman, coolers, and cans and bottles. Both driver and passenger were smoking cigs.

I had never laughed so hard, there wasn't enough time for a pic though. lol
                  so there was a driver, passenger and a fat lady in the trailer? jesus fuck, thats awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    so there was a driver, passenger and a fat lady in the trailer? jesus fuck, thats awesome
                    I am cracking up right now just thinking about it. I would have to say it made my day seeing that heap turning onto a road. We got all the fuck-ups in our County. I guess our county is one of the easiest counties to get Welfare in, so you get the idea of what it is like.

All of that has happened within the past 10 years. It used to be a cool little town, but now Welfare and people from the city are starting to run down areas.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      A couple years ago there was a guy that used to take his woman to McDonald's in quite the automobile.

He would drive a lawn and garden tractor pulling her in those little trailers outfitted with a mattress to make it comfy for her.

The amount of idiocy around here is off the charts.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• ohh upstate ny, you are so red neck

Comment

• You don't even know the half of it.

There are small car shows around here, but I don't even bother going to them. Most people just don't understand. Its so redneck here unless its a v8, your driving some rice pos.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• got alot of shit done today
                            installed tie rods, tq'd everything down to spec, cleaned garage, set up compressor
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• lolol watchin Joe Dirt, so funny and equally as red neck as upstate NY

also, for your listening and getting stuck in your head pleasure, I give to you again

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inrEPapTtMM"]YouTube - ‪Joe Jackson Steppin Out HD‬‏[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                got alot of shit done today
                                installed tie rods, tq'd everything down to spec, cleaned garage, set up compressor
                                Nice.

I can't remember, how big is the new compressor?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X