X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    been dinking. catch up slow poke
    I think I am going to get my drink on tomorrow night.

Originally posted by Alexander View Post
    Alright I need to get up in the morning, so lets try the put you alarm clock on the other side of the room tactic. Hopefully this works instead of the usual wake up, turn alarm off, go back to sleep routine i've been doing.

PS. Minecraft @ 89fps Fuck Yeah
    I used to do that all the time. Now I set 2 alarms on my iPhone. Hasn't failed me yet. (knock on wood.)

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
      I think I am going to get my drink on tomorrow night.

I used to do that all the time. Now I set 2 alarms on my iPhone. Hasn't failed me yet. (knock on wood.)
      I used to do that too, but then I would walk back to the bed and fall asleep. Now I have like 4 alarms turned on on my phone across the room with 10-15 minute intervals.

it's like:
      "Wake up"
      6:00am

"I said wake up"
      6:10am

"Nigga, I said WAKE. THE FUCK. UP"
      6:25

"Fuck you then, be late to school"
      6:40am
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• 2 alarms set, let's see how this goes....

Comment

• I get to sleep in tomorrow.

fuckyeah.jpg

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

• I was talking to my uncle tonight and he works for a firm that helps creates touch screens for phones, computers, etc.

He has been working on the new touchscreen for the iPhone5 and said the new material is practically indestructible. He also said the new phone will blow the iPhone4 out of the water. That's all he could tell me. Pretty interesting.
              Last edited by andybob; 06-11-2011, 12:01 AM.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• There's been a lot of info releasing about the iPhone 5. It's gonna be 1080p instead of 720 or whatever it was. And some other stuff I can't remember.

You should've just waited for the iPhone 5 lol.

Drama you are like god
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  now i want waffles. thats wha Im talking bout niccuh
                  Leggo my Eggo!

Originally posted by Drama View Post
                  The 'lol thread' on here.
                  Cool. Cool cool cool.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• And doesn't Samsung make the touch screens for Apple? Or they used to at least..up until the point where Apple sued them recently.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                      And doesn't Samsung make the touch screens for Apple? Or they used to at least..up until the point where Apple sued them recently.
                      I'm not sure who makes them. He helps develop a process that finishes the surfaces and preps the backside of the screen for the electo-resin or whatever it is that makes it touch sensitive.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• sup rt.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Hey slampiece.

I'm off to bed. Even though I can sleep in tomorrow, I'm tired as all hell.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• i might make myself a drink

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                              I'm not sure who makes them. He helps develop a process that finishes the surfaces and preps the backside of the screen for the electo-resin or whatever it is that makes it touch sensitive.
                              owerd. That's dope.

Originally posted by slampiece View Post
                              sup rt.
                              sup

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Make yourself a drink!!!!!!!

I fuckin love the "stance" lifestyle
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X