• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    lol nope
    ahh bugger.

it looks incredible

Comment

• Originally posted by Rírá View Post
      hey duder did that tap and die set work?
      I just got it yesterday, I was able to play with the 10x1.25 one (the one I thought I needed) and it looks like it will work but I had to go to school. Should know for sure today or at least by the end of the weekend.

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
      ahh bugger.

it looks incredible
      I know right
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• pandora for dubstep=useless peice of shit
        pandora for smooth jazzy rap=magical
        tumblr
        myata

Comment

I just got it yesterday, I was able to play with the 10x1.25 one (the one I thought I needed) and it looks like it will work but I had to go to school. Should know for sure today or at least by the end of the weekend.
          sweet, yea I finished work today at 1pm almost 3 hours ago, and got paid, so today has been damn good, all I need to find out now is if the bearing in my alternator can be fixed or if I need a new alternator and it'll be a damn good day, so here's some music to keep spirits up
          [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVMWgmQA4Ig&feature=feedbul"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVMWgmQA4Ig&feature=feedbul[/ame]
          Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
          Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
          Originally posted by Kielan
          Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by smoky0937 View Post
            pandora for dubstep=useless peice of shit
            pandora for smooth jazzy rap=magical
            I use pandora for dubstep and all other kinds of electronic music with no problems!
            Just have to make sure you pick the right artist or song to begin with.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by Rírá View Post
              sweet, yea I finished work today at 1pm almost 3 hours ago, and got paid, so today has been damn good, all I need to find out now is if the bearing in my alternator can be fixed or if I need a new alternator and it'll be a damn good day, so here's some music to keep spirits up
              [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVMWgmQA4Ig&feature=feedbul"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVMWgmQA4Ig&feature=feedbul[/rl]
              I think you can get rebuilt ones with a core fee right?
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• hey guess what

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                  I use pandora for dubstep and all other kinds of electronic music with no problems!
                  Just have to make sure you pick the right artist or song to begin with.
                  well i mean it works but so far ive plugged in 3 different artists and everytime its brought me to rusko, dead mau5 or some other shit that i've heard a 100 times. to me it just seems like it goes "OH DUBSTEP that means you must love all really generic dubstep". maybe im pluggin in the wrong shit but I'm trying to find some new stuff ya know.
                  tumblr
                  myata

Comment

I think you can get rebuilt ones with a core fee right?
                    yea but the guys up my road are old school mechanics and tend to have mini parts just sitting around cos they used to race them so they'll prob just throw in used one, they charge me shit all cos they just love working on it
                    Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
                    Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
                    Originally posted by Kielan
                    Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• i can get fined $240 for swearing in public

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                          i can get fined $240 for swearing i public
                          jesus fuck, i could never live in a place with such ridiculous laws
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by smoky0937 View Post
                            well i mean it works but so far ive plugged in 3 different artists and everytime its brought me to rusko, dead mau5 or some other shit that i've heard a 100 times. to me it just seems like it goes "OH DUBSTEP that means you must love all really generic dubstep". maybe im pluggin in the wrong shit but I'm trying to find some new stuff ya know.
                            Oh, yeah. Now I know what you mean. lol
                            I love mou5 though so it doesnt bother me.
                            I been listening to a lot of Moby latelly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                              i can get fined $240 for swearing in public

I would run out of money in about 5 minutes where you live. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                jesus fuck, i could never live in a place with such ridiculous laws
                                they only introduced the law a few weeks ago, and its only in vic, not all of aus, afaik

Comment

Working...
                                X