This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ???
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA5MtAmT24g"]YouTube - ‪Electric Avenue - Eddy Grant (HQ Audio)‬‏[/ame]

Comment

• but in seriouness, this song is bad as fuck

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGKaPCewPiY&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Amplive - 1940 (Submarines Remix)‬‏[/ame]

Comment

• Been listening to this one repeatedly: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYiH7lrdD2c"]YouTube - ‪GOAT FAST RAPPER?!!?!?‬‏[/ame]

Comment

• Hai RT

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
              rotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotaro tarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarota rotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotaro tarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarota rotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotaro tarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarota rotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotaro tarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarota rotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotaro tarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarota rotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotaro tarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarotarota rotarota
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• wathcing Jay and Silent Bob. the best line the movie just went down. im laughing my fucking ass off right now
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FflxnqzxDnw&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪The Time - Jungle Love‬‏[/ame]

Comment

• hahahahaha! I locked myself out of my truck with the window open a little. Got a copper wire and twisted it so it can curve into the lock to push it. Got a plastic candy cane and and pushed the copper wire and the door unlocked
                    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                    Drama you are like god
                    Originally posted by SwearBear
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                      Been listening to this one repeatedly: YouTube - ‪GOAT FAST RAPPER?!!?!?‬‏
                      I like his older stuff too
                      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxVfNYR04Ec"]YouTube - ‪Watsky- Who's Been Loving You?‬‏[/ame]
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• guinness, italian soup, and triscuits

I'm in heaven

Comment

• yo duder, I'm able to get almost everything from pbm except the toe rod. any ideas what i should get instead?
                          Originally posted by Kielan
                          I flip people off cause its the cool thing to do.

Comment

• f
                            Originally posted by HouseOf1817 View Post
                            yo duder, I'm able to get almost everything from pbm except the toe rod. any ideas what i should get instead?
                            Stance?
                            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                            Drama you are like god
                            Originally posted by SwearBear
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• overlooked that, im mad derpin atm. i'll be getting those
                              they'll color match, aside from my coil-overs being re-coated
                              Originally posted by Kielan
                              I flip people off cause its the cool thing to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by HouseOf1817 View Post
                                yo duder, I'm able to get almost everything from pbm except the toe rod. any ideas what i should get instead?
                                I would get SPL

Originally posted by Drama View Post
                                f
                                Stance?
                                heard something bad about them recently, dont ask me what I cant remember
                                think it was on zilvia though...

Comment

Working...
                                X