This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    StanceWorks does not take up my life. I do plenty of other things while on here. Like I just ordered my coils, and I will be on here while installing them giving minute by minute updates. I also work while on StanceWorks... So there you don't win you... slore.
    if you get them before the weekend you gonna put them on for waterfest
    Originally posted by TheNeek
    BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Oh no shit. You have to come down here to do the install. My parents don't want me to do it anywhere else. Shits weak. But none the less I will be slammed.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

StanceWorks does not take up my life. I do plenty of other things while on here. Like I just ordered my coils, and I will be on here while installing them giving minute by minute updates. I also work while on StanceWorks... So there you don't win you... slore.
        When I said "our" I meant Mine and his Lives, not yours.

He then agreed... Why would I talk about your life anyway..

So, since you had no frame of refrence in the post, you are not included. Therefore, my point.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Well therefore I you shouldn't win a point. Because I thought you were referring to all of us. Not just you two losers.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• If anything I should get a point for your unclearness.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Oh no shit. You have to come down here to do the install. My parents don't want me to do it anywhere else. Shits weak. But none the less I will be slammed.
              yeah i mean its only an integra all id have to bring is a adjustable wrench and a screwdriver

Comment

• Funny. Apparently some of the bolts are complete bitches to get out. I have a guide on how to do it here.
                Last edited by Kielan; 07-13-2010, 11:04 AM.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• nice so ill just bring those tools it says there and a few hammers and a grinder

Comment

• Yessir, also bring anyone else who may have experience with Honda's.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Funny. Apparently some of the bolts are complete bitches to get out. I have a guide on how to do it here.
                      10, 12, 14, 17 sockets, rachet, spanners if you have them and a jack... and 19 for the wheel nuts..

maybe a hammer, but i doubt it, some form of lever might come in handy..

Comment

• If you do itt now I can take you through it step by step haha

Comment

• No wait, Youll deff need a hammer, and some pliers/sidecutters... You need to drop the ball joint where the knuckle and lca meet..so you need to pull the split pin out, knock the lca till the ball joint pops out etc...

Comment

• 1 grinder replaces all the sockets and wrenches

Comment

• http://HornBlasters.com is at it again! More terror on the streets featuring the HornBlasters Conductor's Special in all its glory.HornBlasters is dedicated ...

04' 350z
                              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                              That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Blowtorches are where its at!

Comment

Working...
                                X